• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pampered Chef Consultant in California?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in California, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the official website, ask friends or family, or join a local Facebook group. Pampered Chef consultants offer services like hosting cooking shows, providing tips and recipes, and selling kitchen tools and products. Anyone can become a consultant in California by visiting the website or contacting a local consultant. To host a cooking show in California, you can contact a consultant or host a virtual show. Pampered Chef is suitable for busy moms as it offers flexible working hours and allows for involvement of children.
meginsf
Hi everyone I'm Meighen from southern California. I started with the pampered chef in 2008. I haven't really done a whole lot with PC but I'm wanting to be more active now. Im married with a toddler and a new baby.

Welcome to chef success!
Wow, you've been selling for quite some time.

Welcome to our wacky little corner of the internet. I wish you all the best as you ramp up your business.

Welcome Meighen!

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in California?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in California, you can visit the official Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed. You can also ask friends or family if they know a consultant or reach out to your local Pampered Chef Facebook group.

2. What services does a Pampered Chef consultant offer?

A Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of services, including hosting cooking shows, providing cooking tips and recipes, and selling high-quality kitchen tools and products. They can also help you plan and execute a successful cooking party or fundraiser.

3. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in California?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant in California or any other state. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on "Join Us" to learn more about the process and requirements. You can also reach out to a consultant in your area for more information and support.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef cooking show in California?

To host a Pampered Chef cooking show in California, you can contact a local consultant and schedule a date for your show. You can also host a virtual cooking show through video conferencing platforms. As a host, you will earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show.

5. Is Pampered Chef suitable for busy moms?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a great option for busy moms as it offers flexible working hours and the ability to work from home. You can also involve your kids in your business and make it a fun family activity. As a consultant, you can earn extra income while still having time for your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Lang
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBotzler
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin' Momma