• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know This Isn't the First Time

In summary, "I Know This Isn't the First Time" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes from appetizers to desserts, designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. The author is a team of chefs and food experts from Pampered Chef, and all recipes have been tested and approved. The recipes are beginner-friendly with step-by-step instructions, and ingredients can be found at most grocery stores. There are also options for different dietary needs and nutritional information provided.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I know this isn't the first time, but I wanted to get a clearer picture of what is going on. I sent out an email a few days ago about the outlet..anyway, I had a customer respond to my email and she said that she ordered. I have not received an emial about it and it isn't showing up on my IPT. How long does that usually take? I want to make sure she did it correctly.
TIA

Check shipment status to see if the order showed up on there.

Even the IPT takes a day or so to update sometimes. I've gotten the email that I have online activity before it showed up anywhere else. That's always a nice surprise!:)

I usually get an email in the later afternoon of the day after the order was placed.

Thanks bunches!

Related to I Know This Isn't the First Time

What is "I Know This Isn't the First Time" all about?

"I Know This Isn't the First Time" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for any occasion. It features a variety of dishes from appetizers to desserts, all designed to make your life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.

Who is the author of "I Know This Isn't the First Time"?

The author of "I Know This Isn't the First Time" is a team of talented chefs and food experts from Pampered Chef. All of the recipes in the cookbook have been tested and approved by our team to ensure they are delicious and easy to make.

Are the recipes in "I Know This Isn't the First Time" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "I Know This Isn't the First Time" are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and tips to help you create a delicious meal with confidence.

Can I find ingredients for the recipes in "I Know This Isn't the First Time" at my local grocery store?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes a list of essential pantry items to have on hand, making it easy to plan and prepare meals without having to make multiple trips to the store.

Are there any special dietary considerations in "I Know This Isn't the First Time"?

Yes, "I Know This Isn't the First Time" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their calorie intake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mvpchef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • PCMelissa