• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know That It Is on Here Somewhere, but I Have Seemed to Miss It.

In summary, to find a specific product on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar or browse through categories. If you are having trouble locating a product, you can try using different keywords or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also search for a product by its name, keywords, or product number. If a product seen in a catalog is not on the website, it may be out of stock or discontinued, so contacting a consultant is recommended. New products are consistently added to the website, and signing up for the email newsletter can keep you updated on new products and promotions.
KimberleePowell
I know that it is on here somewhere, but I have seemed to miss it. How do you track, as far as if it has been shipped, incentives? I earned the new May products and I want to see if they have been shipped yet.

Go to CC. Go in to do an Adjustment like you do not know the show number. It will list all shows recently shipped. There will be a reference number. I think the incentives has G in it but not sure. You can click on each one and it will tell you what was in the shipment. If you keep getting the same items for each reference back all the way and do it from the begining for each number.

Take that reference number and add "01" to the end of it. Go to fedex.com and track by reference number using that number.

Hope that makes sense!

What I want to know is HOW did you guys figure this out?!

speedychef said:
What I want to know is HOW did you guys figure this out?!

I got it off here, so, I cannot take credit for the ingenious idea! I think most will say they heard about it here, and we will never get to the bottom!:D

It doesn't show up at fedex so I'm assuming it hasn't been shipped yet, right?

Well mine hasnt' shipped yet either......

1. Where can I find the product I am looking for?

You can find all of our products on our website by using the search bar or by browsing through the different categories. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding a specific product.

2. I know the product is on the website, but I can't seem to locate it. What should I do?

If you are having trouble finding a specific product, try using different keywords in the search bar or browsing through different categories. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for help in locating the product.

3. Can I search for a specific product by its name?

Yes, you can use the search bar on our website to search for a specific product by its name. You can also use keywords or the product number to find what you are looking for.

4. I saw a product in a Pampered Chef catalog, but I can't seem to find it on the website. Where is it located?

If you saw a product in a Pampered Chef catalog, but can't find it on the website, it may be out of stock or discontinued. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the product's availability.

5. How often are new products added to the website?

We are constantly adding new products to our website, so be sure to check back frequently. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies