• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know Some of You Have Said That When You Do a Fundraiser for an

In summary, the author is thinking about doing a fundraiser where they offer 3 different products for sale to sellers who sell over $200. They would also offer a 15% incentive on top of the normal fundraiser commission.
rayday
I know some of you have said that when you do a fundraiser for an organization you submit it as a show instead for a few different reasons. I am thinking about doing this as well and had an idea that I’d like your feedback on.

As an incentive to each seller of the organization I was thinking about offering like 3 different products they could choose from ($15 value) if the seller sold over $200. This would be on top of the normal 15% that the fundraiser would earn that would come out of my check.

I know this would give me a smaller check but I’d be making up for it in some free product money. It may also entice the group to sell more, which is more money for everyone!

Has anyone else done something like this? How did it work for you? Any thoughts welcome!

rayday said:
I know some of you have said that when you do a fundraiser for an organization you submit it as a show instead for a few different reasons. I am thinking about doing this as well and had an idea that I’d like your feedback on.

As an incentive to each seller of the organization I was thinking about offering like 3 different products they could choose from ($15 value) if the seller sold over $200. This would be on top of the normal 15% that the fundraiser would earn that would come out of my check.

I know this would give me a smaller check but I’d be making up for it in some free product money. It may also entice the group to sell more, which is more money for everyone!

Has anyone else done something like this? How did it work for you? Any thoughts welcome!

Are you saying that YOU are pretending to be the party hyost, and will pay them (out of pocket) the 15% of sales plus a gift, and just take advantage of the hostess gift? Dont forget the fundraiser contact person would receive the 60% hostess special. I'd love to hear how that goes. I'm doing one by the book right now, but offering to double the $3 booking and adding 5% of my commission too.

I've not heard of doing this either. But I think what you are saying is that you would be the host. You would donate 15% out of your commission to the charity leaving you with 7 or 8% you could still let the charity chairperson (cohost) buy the host special but you would get all of the free products which could easily be $90+. As we are allowed to host our own shows I'm guessing it would be o.k. and what you do with your commission is up to you. It doesn't sound real profitable but sounds like it could be a good way to get products when you are first starting out. It looks to me like on a $400 show you would only make about $28.

It's an organization that I am a part of and I want to help them out as much as I can. I was thinking about submitting it as a show under my name, giving the 15% out of my check as well as giving away a lot of the free product value to the sellers. I don't mind that I wouldn't be making much money off it because the sale level will help me out in my SS month so that I can earn some of the bonuses.

Hi there! I have done something similar in the past and it worked out really well for both the organization and my business. Offering an incentive for sellers who reach a certain amount is a great way to motivate them to sell more. It also shows that you appreciate their hard work and are willing to give back to them in some way.One thing to keep in mind is to make sure the products you are offering as incentives are popular and desirable. This will make it more enticing for sellers to reach that $200 mark. Also, make sure to communicate this incentive clearly to the organization and their sellers so they understand the potential benefits.Overall, I think it's a great idea and I'm sure it will be a success for you. Best of luck with your fundraiser! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any other tips. Happy selling!

What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers three types of fundraisers: online, catalog, and in-person cooking shows. Online fundraisers allow supporters to shop and order products directly online. Catalog fundraisers involve distributing Pampered Chef catalogs to supporters and collecting orders. In-person cooking shows are hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and offer a fun and interactive way to raise funds.

How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the number of participants, the type of fundraiser, and the amount of effort put into promoting it. On average, fundraisers can earn between 15-20% of sales, with the potential to earn even more through bonuses and incentives.

Can we customize the products available for our fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize the products available for your fundraiser. You can work with a consultant to choose a selection of products that best fit your audience and fundraising goals. Additionally, you can also add custom labels or tags to the products to make them more personalized for your fundraiser.

Do we have to handle the products and deliveries ourselves during the fundraiser?

No, Pampered Chef takes care of all product handling and deliveries during the fundraiser. Once the fundraiser is over, the products will be shipped directly to the supporters who placed orders. This makes the process easy and hassle-free for both the organizers and participants.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for our fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for fundraisers, including a dedicated fundraising website, fundraising materials, and access to a consultant for assistance and guidance throughout the process. Additionally, there are also opportunities for bonus rewards and incentives to help boost fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • MissyPC