• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have These 2 Items I Am Looking to Get Rid Of. Prices Do Not

In summary, the most common items that people are looking to get rid of are kitchen gadgets and cookware. Unfortunately, there is no trade-in program for old Pampered Chef products, but there is a warranty program for current products. The value of old Pampered Chef items can be found by checking online marketplaces or consulting a professional appraiser. There is no limit to the number of items you can sell back to Pampered Chef, but there is a maximum amount they can offer for buyback. To ship items for buyback, it is recommended to use a sturdy box and packing materials and include a copy of the buyback confirmation email and contact information. Any shipping method can be used, but a trackable service is recommended for
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have these 2 items I am looking to get rid of. Prices do not include shipping.

1 pk 25 SS catalogs $5
Sm. Table cloth (brown with gold PC logo, don't know what kind of material it is made of some type of vinyl/plastic) It was made by Town & Country before they stopped vending to us. It covers a little bigger than the size of a card table. $5

If interested please send your zip and I will get an estimate shipping price.
Thanks,
Leslie

Related to I Have These 2 Items I Am Looking to Get Rid Of. Prices Do Not

1. What are the most common items that people are looking to get rid of?

The most frequently mentioned items that people are looking to get rid of are kitchen gadgets and cookware that they no longer use or need.

2. Can I trade in my old Pampered Chef products for new ones?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a trade-in program for old Pampered Chef products. However, we do have a warranty program for our current products.

3. How can I find out the value of my old Pampered Chef items?

We do not provide appraisals for old Pampered Chef products. We recommend checking online marketplaces or consulting with a professional appraiser for an accurate value.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can sell back to Pampered Chef?

There is no limit to the number of items you can sell back to Pampered Chef. However, we do have a maximum amount that we can offer for buyback, which may vary depending on the condition and demand for the items.

5. How should I package and ship my items to Pampered Chef for buyback?

We recommend using a sturdy box and packing materials to ensure that the items arrive in good condition. Please include a copy of the buyback confirmation email and your contact information in the package. You can use any shipping method, but we recommend using a trackable service to ensure safe delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmAdams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
EmAdams
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • mrshamel3808