• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Several....aug Is My Kit Enhancement Month....i Have No

It's a great tool and you'll use it a lot. You don't HAVE TO get anything but using your PC$$ in your kit enhancement month is smart - it's all on sale.Things I would add to my kit: Stoneware fluted pan, SA large round platter, SA dots something (whatever you would want in your kitchen), a woven selections piece, appetizer plates and caddy (no get that at 50% off if you didn't earn it - sample order) some of the small tools, ice cream dipper, things like that.Next month's specials cannot be purchased at the sale price plus enhancement.I do not have things for sale at fairs - we are discouraged
PCSarahjm
I have several....

Aug is my kit enhancement month....I have NO idea what to get? I want it all LOL!!!
Give me some ideas of products that you can not live without?

I know I read somewhere on here about ordering next months special? Is this at a discount and how?

Also when you fellow cheffers set up at fairs do you have products for sale? Do you offer a discount on these items?

PCSarahjm said:
I have several....

Aug is my kit enhancement month....I have NO idea what to get? I want it all LOL!!!
Give me some ideas of products that you can not live without?

I know I read somewhere on here about ordering next months special? Is this at a discount and how?

Also when you fellow cheffers set up at fairs do you have products for sale? Do you offer a discount on these items?
You don't HAVE TO get anything but using your PC$$ in your kit enhancement month is smart - it's all on sale.

Things I would add to my kit: Stoneware fluted pan, SA large round platter, SA dots something (whatever you would want in your kitchen), a woven selections piece, appetizer plates and caddy (no get that at 50% off if you didn't earn it - sample order) some of the small tools, ice cream dipper, things like that.

Next month's specials cannot be purchased at the sale price plus enhancement.

I do not have things for sale at fairs - we are discouraged from doing such things. Have samples there (your kit and a few other things like the appetizer plates and caddy) and take orders or better yet talk about what they can get for doing a show or selling.

You can order the next month's guest special as part of a personal order, not kit enhancement. Check your policies and procedures document for the details.

What types of recipes do you want to demo? What tools do you already have? Those will affect what you get with kit enhancement. The Deep Covered Baker is a good thing to get, as you can then do the 30-minute chicken or 10-minute pork - and it's the host special in October! I also recommend the full set of Easy-Read Measuring Cups and Prep Bowls (although I don't know if HO will allow that on a Month-4 KE order, since parts of those items are included in the kit - you can't order things on Month-4 KE that come in the kit). And another knife. I like the Chef's and the Santoku, but the Bread Knife is handy for appetizer shows.

Sometimes at fairs I take things to sell. Usually small items that I've earned or amassed through FPV from "Consultant as host" shows. I usually sell them at a small discount, just to make the amount due even ($1, $1.50, etc.). It never fails- someone will always want a large round stone at a fair and wonder why you don't keep 6 of them in stock. :D

Do you have PC $$ to spend?
Definately get a Tool Turn About if you don't already have one. It's goofy that they don't include it in the Starter Kit, IMO. And remember, you can use PC$$ for supplies, so save some to pay for new catalogs and other stuff during Fall season. ;)

hey yeah i definitly did that for supplies! I spent 100 pc dollars on just supplys, new freebies, and also! Oh Ann, the bread knife is on the supply order, also the sugar shaker, so i got those 50% off, and the ice cream scoop. so definitly get those!! I want to get the SS bowls, and so much else.. we will probally go broke. lol. i wish i knew what November Host special was to prepare for that before i buy, but oh well!! Hope that helps!!
:p

Heather- the bread knife on the supply order is the "old" one, and the forged one kicks it's butt! The old one is still very nice, but if you've got the extra bucks, treat yourself to the forged. :)

The SS bowls are a great investment! I take those to shows because they're lighter than batter bowls, and people will buy the batter bowls without seeing them, but they're reluctant to invest $70 without seeing at least 1 of the SS bowls. ;)

I would use PC$$ to buy products on sale (enhancement, new product 50% off, cookbooks at guest special price) and use your "real" money to buy supplies if you can. You'll get more "stuff" for your dollar.

I would also wait until October to get the Deep Covered Baker and put together a show (do your Christmas shopping too), then get it at 60% off!

I second Laura's suggestion to get the TTA!!

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of August. It allows consultants to purchase additional products at a discounted price to add to their starter kits or enhance their current kit.

2. How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Kit Enhancement Month" link on the home page. This will allow you to view the available products and place your order at the discounted price.

3. Can I purchase multiple items during Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items during Kit Enhancement Month. However, please keep in mind that the discounted price is only available for one of each product. If you would like to purchase more than one of a particular item, it will be at the regular price.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased during Kit Enhancement Month?

No, items purchased during Kit Enhancement Month cannot be returned or exchanged. The discounted price is only available for the specific products offered during this promotion and they cannot be returned or exchanged for other products.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on Kit Enhancement Month products?

No, your consultant discount cannot be applied to Kit Enhancement Month products. The discounted prices are already set for this promotion and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jenab1013
  • General Chat