• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have All My Receipt in P3 Now!

In summary, the woman's software crashed twice this year, causing her to lose money on two shows she submitted to P3. She was able to enter all of her expenses into P3 and print two reports. Her accountant is going to be very happy with her.
jrstephens
I am so proud of myself. While Cole was napping this afternoon I caught up on all my receipts and mileage for 2008 in P3.

I say I am going to do it as I have generated them but never stick to it.

At least I am ready for tax season when it comes to PC.

Now for me to finish the rest of my personal tax gathering not to mention I do the taxes at work and for a couple that I keep books for. I will be ready to pull my hair out by the end of this month! Oh well, I will LOVE it come refund time!:D

That's my goal before I leave for Denver. We'll see if it happens.

I was also able to get all of my receipts entered in P3:). Now I have to do mileage. Not to mention pull all of the information together for the house that we sold this year (my DH remodeled it a few years ago so we have all of the material and labor receipts to total up before tax time). The more I get done now, the better prepared I will feel at the end of the month!!!

Yeah! me too!! :)

Question: My software crashed this year ... twice, as a matter of fact. I do not have the first 7 shows of the year entered into P3 at all.Can I still enter the deductions from those shows? One was 28 miles each way and involved me giving $200 to charity in the name of the host's Relay for Life team .... plus postage for 58 invites. I made no money on this show at all ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
Question: My software crashed this year ... twice, as a matter of fact. I do not have the first 7 shows of the year entered into P3 at all.

Can I still enter the deductions from those shows? One was 28 miles each way and involved me giving $200 to charity in the name of the host's Relay for Life team .... plus postage for 58 invites. I made no money on this show at all ...

Yes, my computer crashed as well so some of my shows aren't in PPP. I was just going to go back through my calendar and re-enter everything.

Well ... it is the eve of my tax appointment, and guess what?

ALLL of my expenses are in P3 and printed. My accountant is gonna LOVE me. I even printed 2 separate reports for the miles ... one Jan-June and the other July-December. The increased milage rate means an additional $105 write off.

I did not enter charitable donations (since I think those count on a separate expense form) or medical, clothing or other expenses I'm questioning.

At this point it looks like I LOST more than $2,000! I'm a bit shocked.

I am looking forward to my tax return ....

uick question- do you have to save your paper receipts once they are entered?

Yes in case you get audited!

How do you add your show expenses into P3 after the show is submitted? I have been adding everything not loaded onto a spread sheet and it takes forever!

What is P3?

P3 is a digital tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily keep track of their purchases and receipts from their purchases.

How do I access P3?

You can access P3 by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "P3" tab in the top navigation menu.

Can I use P3 for all my past purchases?

Yes, P3 allows you to scan or upload receipts from any past Pampered Chef purchases, as long as they were made within the last 2 years.

Do I still need to keep paper receipts if I use P3?

No, P3 provides a digital record of your receipts so you do not need to keep paper copies. However, it is always recommended to keep a backup of important documents.

Can I use P3 for purchases made through a consultant or at a party?

Yes, you can use P3 for any Pampered Chef purchase, whether it was made through a consultant or at a party. You will need to input the order number and date of purchase to add it to your P3 account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearhall04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • mconsola
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • princessmeshelle