• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Order a Discounted Stone for a Host When Her Initial Order is on Hold?

In summary, Stacey booked and held a show on Sept 8th. She is one of those hosts that you dread. She had already cancelled on me once (day before the show) and was very late getting me her guest list. She ended up with a decent show ($500), but it took her forever to close. Amber booked off of Stacey. Amber was an excited host and very much on the ball. Even received her guest list the very next day via email! Amber's show was this past Saturday (the 23rd), she's over $600 and going to try her hardest today to get it up to $700 before we meet tonight to close. Now, here is the problem. Since Amber booked off of St
jenniferlynne
Ok. Stacey booked and held a show on Sept 8th. She is one of those hosts that you dread. She had already cancelled on me once (day before the show) and was very late getting me her guest list. She ended up with a decent show ($500), but it took her forever to close. I would call and call and she would never answer (and no answering machine). Finally, Wednesday we got everything settled, and I submitted her order. Ok, now Amber booked off of Stacey. Amber was an excited host and very much on the ball. Even received her guest list the very next day via email! Amber's show was this past Saturday (the 23rd), she's over $600 and going to try her hardest today to get it up to $700 before we meet tonight to close. Now, here is the problem. Since Amber booked off of Stacey, Stacey is expecting to get a stone for 60% off from Amber's show. Problem is, I just submitted Stacey's order Wednesday night and I get an email from HO saying her order is on hold because one of her outside orders used a credit card and it was declined. The guest just had surgury too, so Stacey couldn't get ahold of her. Stacey said this girl just got this credit card, so we think maybe she just hasn't called to activate it yet. So my question is, how in the world am I supposed to order a stone for Stacey off of Amber's party, when Stacey doesn't even have a hostess # yet and her order is on hold!!!

Also, the email from HO said something about if I resolve the problem by the 4th it won't effect my commission. Is that right? Will they still let me have it? That would be cool. I did submit it before the end of the month, but figured I would have to have everything straightened out by then too.

Since the show was submitted, HO should already know that Amber is booked off of Stacey and it should go through without any problems

HO gives you a chance to resolve any problems with orders submitted before the last day of the month so that you can count that show for your commission. If you resolve it after that date, you will receive commission for that show next payday.

I hadn't tried to do a host look-up yet for her hostess #. How soon do they show up?

I have checked 24 hours later (except for weekends) and it has been there

I think you can enter into PP and it won't really matter until the show actually gets there and is reviewed, and hopefully by then the other matter will be resolved!

jenniferlynne said:
I hadn't tried to do a host look-up yet for her hostess #. How soon do they show up?
As soon as they accept the show at HO it shows up in the host look up screens.

pray about it and it will work out. call the HO and then have the HO tell you why the card was declined. wrong number, or exp date or not activared? they know, then go from there. it will work out and you have till the Oct. 5th to get it worked out

I know this is too late for the show you wanted to submit last night, but here's something that has worked for me: I have a new laptop that I have just started using at shows. When a past host doesn't have her number, I put in her initials and 1234, then look it up when I get home. Well, I submitted a show with sb1234 as the host number and didn't think about it until the next day... I e-mailed the solution center with the correct number. The reply was not to worry about it, they had already resolved it.

SO, if you do not have a host number, PP will allow you to use a fake number to give you a host bonus. It's a little more work on your part, but should relieve your stress a little!!

carrdinal said:
pray about it and it will work out. call the HO and then have the HO tell you why the card was declined. wrong number, or exp date or not activared? they know, then go from there. it will work out and you have till the Oct. 5th to get it worked out
Also, if the guest is sure the card is good have her give you the # and exp date again (and information on a second card to use if PC still can't run it) and then call HO, double check what they have and ask them to re-run the card. If it doesn't work give them the other number.

OR get the money from the guest and have PC add it to your card.

As soon as the show is submitted, she should have a Past Host # even if the show is on hold. Just look it up and see what you find.
I had a guest whose card was put on hold and she called me first to let me know. It seems there was some computer gitch at her CC company and nothing was let through on Friday.

1. How can I prevent my knife from getting dull quickly?

One way to prevent your knife from getting dull quickly is to use a cutting board made of wood or plastic, as these materials are softer and will not dull the blade as quickly. It is also important to regularly sharpen your knife to maintain its sharpness.

2. My baking dish always sticks, what can I do?

To prevent your baking dish from sticking, make sure to grease it with cooking spray or butter before adding any ingredients. You can also try lining the dish with parchment paper to avoid any sticking.

3. How do I properly store my kitchen knives?

To properly store your kitchen knives, it is best to keep them in a knife block or on a magnetic strip. This will prevent the blades from getting damaged and keep them easily accessible for use.

4. My food processor is not working, what could be the problem?

If your food processor is not working, it could be due to a few reasons. Check to make sure all parts are properly assembled and that the lid is securely closed. If the problem persists, it may be a malfunction and you should contact customer service for assistance.

5. How do I clean my non-stick cookware without damaging it?

To clean non-stick cookware, avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaners, as they can damage the coating. Instead, use a soft sponge and mild dish soap, or try using a mixture of baking soda and water for tougher stains. Always make sure to fully dry the cookware after cleaning to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Intrepid_Chef