• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I show my coworker who loves PC that I appreciate her large orders?

In summary, the "Thank You for Large Order" program is a special perk offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation to loyal customers who place large orders. To qualify for the program, customers must place an order of $200 or more in product value within a 30-day period. As a member of the program, customers will receive exclusive discounts and rewards on future purchases. Rewards can be redeemed by following the instructions in the email received or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no limit to how many times a customer can participate in the program as long as they continue to meet the qualification requirements.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a coworker that LOVES PC and places large orders ($100+) whenever the new products come out. I would like to give her some kind of "thank you" without stretching the budget or using up the commission. I've made her a host one or two times so she could get the special, but was looking for some other idea.

How about recruiting her??

I would listen to what her wants are and maybe get her one of those - or how about a nice manicure at a local salon??

She's totally not interested in hosting or consulting, just loves PC. However, I'm still trying to talk her into at least hosting.

Maybe buy her a few spices off of our supply order and make up a little thank you basket for her?

I love giving the trivet. The extra $2 goes to a great cause.

Pay her $4 shipping. Buy her a small spatula or something around that price.

Chef Bobby said:
Pay her $4 shipping. Buy her a small spatula or something around that price.

I second that!! Pay her shipping!

She obviously is not concerned about money so I don't think paying for her shipping gets you any points. I'd bring her bread/cookies/goodies every once in a while at work. Like "I tried a new PC recipe and thought you would like it" or "I really appreciate you supporting my business. It really encourages me."

Something personal and out of the blue is what would make me remain a loyal customer. Almost like I was getting something no one else was getting....

Related to How can I show my coworker who loves PC that I appreciate her large orders?

1. What is the "Thank You for Large Order" program?

The "Thank You for Large Order" program is a way for Pampered Chef to show our appreciation for customers who place large orders. It is a special perk that we offer to our loyal customers.

2. How do I qualify for the "Thank You for Large Order" program?

To qualify for the "Thank You for Large Order" program, you must place an order of $200 or more in product value. This can be a single order or a combination of orders placed within a 30-day period.

3. What are the benefits of the "Thank You for Large Order" program?

As a member of the "Thank You for Large Order" program, you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards on future purchases. These rewards may include free products, discounted shipping, or special promotions.

4. How do I redeem my "Thank You for Large Order" rewards?

Once you have qualified for the "Thank You for Large Order" program, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with redeeming your rewards.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the "Thank You for Large Order" program?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in the "Thank You for Large Order" program. As long as you continue to place orders of $200 or more in product value within a 30-day period, you will continue to receive the rewards and benefits of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • huskerlissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies