• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Customer Who Is Complaining That They Can't Clean the

In summary, when a customer is having trouble cleaning their Pampered Chef product, it is important to ask for more information about the issue and offer specific tips or solutions. For customers experiencing staining, suggest using the correct cleaning method, avoiding harsh chemicals, and using a stain remover if necessary. To help a customer struggling with stuck-on food, recommend a non-abrasive scrubbing pad or brush, a degreaser, or soaking in warm soapy water. For odors, suggest thorough cleaning and possibly soaking in a water and vinegar mixture. To prevent scratches or damage, remind customers to use non-metal utensils, avoid harsh chemicals, and properly store the product. Non-toxic polish or repair kits may also be useful for fixing any
PamperedJAB
I have a customer who is complaining that they can't clean the mandoline "blades" properly and that when slicing potatoes they get caught. What is the easiest way for me to tell her to clean it out?? Any ideas? Thanks!!

Re: MandolineShe needs to remove the blade from the mandoline

Re: MandolineUse a kitchen brush....cleans and "scours" well and no danger of cutting herself.

Re: MandolineI just put mine on the top rack of my dishwasher and they come out nice and clean :)

Re: MandolineThanks! I will let her know!

1. What should I do if a customer is complaining that they can't clean their Pampered Chef product?

If a customer is having trouble cleaning their product, the first step is to ask for more information about the issue. Is the product not coming clean at all, or is it just difficult to clean? Once you have a better understanding of the problem, you can offer specific tips or solutions. You may also want to suggest using a different cleaning method or product, such as a gentle scrub or soaking overnight in warm, soapy water.

2. My customer says the product is staining easily. What can I recommend to help them avoid this?

There are a few things you can suggest to help your customer avoid staining their product. First, make sure they are using the correct cleaning method for the specific product. Some products may require special care to avoid staining. Secondly, remind them to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials when cleaning. If they are still experiencing staining, you may want to recommend using a stain remover specifically designed for the type of material the product is made of.

3. How can I help a customer who is struggling to remove stuck-on food from their Pampered Chef product?

If a customer is having difficulty removing stuck-on food from their product, suggest using a non-abrasive scrubbing pad or brush and warm, soapy water. You can also recommend using a degreaser or soaking the product in warm soapy water for a longer period of time. If the food is particularly stubborn, they may need to use a small amount of baking soda as a gentle abrasive. Remind them to always avoid using metal utensils or harsh chemicals on their Pampered Chef products.

4. What can I do if a customer is having trouble with an odor coming from their product?

If a customer is experiencing an odor coming from their product, it may be due to food residue or bacteria. First, recommend a thorough cleaning with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive scrubbing pad. They may also want to try soaking the product in a mixture of water and white vinegar for a few hours. If the odor persists, they may need to replace the product or contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

5. How can I prevent my customer's Pampered Chef product from getting scratched or damaged?

To avoid scratches or damage to Pampered Chef products, remind customers to always use non-metal utensils and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials when cleaning. Suggest using a gentle scrubbing pad or brush and warm, soapy water for cleaning. It is also important to properly store the product to prevent it from getting scratched or damaged during storage. If the product does get scratched or damaged, you may recommend using a non-toxic polish or repair kit specifically designed for the material of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • agw
  • Products and Tips
Replies