• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Contact Management? Us Too!

In summary, the contact management system on our website is not user friendly and it makes me so mad that you have to enter EVERY SINGLE CONTACT INDIVIDUALLY for EVERY SINGLE SHOW!!!
DZmom
Our website's contact management SUX!!!! It makes me SO mad that you have to enter EVERY SINGLE CONTACT INDIVIDUALLY for EVERY SINGLE SHOW!!! Not only that, but you'd think that once they were entered you'd be able to click a bunch of names on different pages. BUT NO!!! THAT WOULD BE TOO EASY!!!! You have to go through each page and click only the names you want and email them. Then click to the next page and do it all over again!!!!

Also, you should be able to just click the names you want and add them to a show without having to RE-ENTER them!!! Come on! This is THE BEST, FASTEST growing direct sales company (or whatever it is that HO goes on and on about) and they can't get their act together enough to figure out they new I.T. people? I mean really. Yahoo, MSN, Outlook, Hotmail and all those other email people have it pretty much down pat. WHY CAN'T OUR I.T. PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT????

Sorry about the venting and length, but I spent OVER an hour importing and repairing email addys. Then another 30 minutes going through and deleting all the duplicates that contact management didn't catch, and finally, yet another 30 minutes going through contact management, clicking all the names I wanted to send out an opportunity email to and VOILA I click the go button and get a nice little pop-up that says, "YOU HAVE NO NAMES SELECTED!"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you. Have you written to HO about this? I'm trying to get an email campaign going so that at least the consultants can use the contacts to add to the show.

Someone said that the reason why we can't do this is so hosts cannot see information on all of our guests. It seems to me that they should be able to set up the protection so that consultants can add guests from our contact lists.

Oh, I had a fit on them @ conference. I asked & wrote down so many questions, I think I put the IT team into fits.:D Hopefully, by venting you all that eventually they'll start to "hear" us!

I second that also, I was just on there yesterday and was very ticked by the time I reentered 100+ emails.

The PWS has come a long way since it was first introduced, but they do have a long way to go!!! What I've suggested and maybe I'll say again at Leadership is through Pampered Partner (and I suppose now through the websites since we can enter all our contact info) is to be able to search for mailing addresses by zip code. I do various vendor events especially this time of year and it would save SO much time if I could just punch in a particular zip code and print out those addresses for labels. I rarely use the Customer Connection thing through my website because of the frustration and having to click through all those dumb names.

I'm hoping they make some good announcements at Leadership about some improvements to this! I'm thinking there will be some new "technical" stuff because of the workshops being offered.

I don't even use a lot of the emails from PWS since they don't give you a lot of room to edit them.

I don't use the website customer connection for that reason!

The only emails I use on my website are the host one and the evites, of course.

The rest just suck. And when I tried to inport my email addresses, it was a HUGE mess.

Even the evite ones don't give you room to edit much. I sent some "sorry" ones on behalf of my bombed show host, and it looked like she was talking then me where I put the personalized msg. Very weird. I think next time I will log in as my host (with their OK) and send on their behalf from that end.

It certainly has a long ways to go. And it needs to get much cheaper! And it needs to offer services for us that are effortless!

Personally I don't think the cost is all that bad. I pay way more for my non-TPC personal website.

tlennhoff said:
Personally I don't think the cost is all that bad. I pay way more for my non-TPC personal website.

I agree! My website always pays for itself in the first few months at least!

Yeah, $6/month is very inexpensive, and I love my website. The customer connection, however, is the one part I don't regularly use. I would probably use the host emails more if more of my hosts actually had email. (Rural Indiana isn't exactly tech central.) My enewsletter and regular customer contact is done elsewhere.

What is contact management software and why do I need it?

Contact management software is a tool that helps you organize and keep track of your contacts, including their personal information, communication history, and other important details. It can also help you schedule appointments, set reminders, and send follow-up messages. It is essential for businesses or individuals who need to maintain a large network of contacts and stay organized.

How can contact management software improve my productivity?

Contact management software can help you save time by automatically organizing your contacts and providing easy access to their information. It can also help you schedule tasks and appointments, set reminders, and automate communication, freeing up more time for other important tasks.

What features should I look for in a contact management software?

Some key features to look for in a contact management software include the ability to import and export contacts, track communication history, set reminders and tasks, and integrate with other tools such as email and calendar. It should also have a user-friendly interface and customizable options to fit your specific needs.

How can I ensure the security of my contacts' information?

Contact management software should have strong security measures in place to protect your contacts' personal information. Look for software that offers data encryption, secure login, and regular backups to prevent any data breaches or loss of information.

Is contact management software suitable for small businesses or individuals?

Yes, contact management software can be beneficial for small businesses or individuals who need to manage a large network of contacts. It can help you stay organized, improve communication, and save time, making it a valuable tool for any size business or individual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • kristamk