• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Being a Future Director Impact Motivation in Business?

In summary, "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new and popular products, shares cooking and entertaining tips, and offers exclusive deals and promotions. To attend, simply register on the website and join from home. The event will feature a variety of products, including cookware and kitchen tools, and guests can invite friends and family to join and earn host rewards.
strtngnw
Yesterday I got a letter in the mail saying I'm a Future Director. I have 2 recruits & both of them are 1/2 way to qualifying. I'm really excited & am going to try to recruit 2 more before I go on vacation in July!!! I totally love this business you get recognized for everything you do. When you put the effort in you get recognized for it. I've worked at my other job for 23 years & work really hard but never get the pats on the back you get from PC. I haven't really cared about that because I never expected it, but after 2 months w/PC & getting to recognized for trying I really like it!!!! Really I do.....:D :rolleyes:

That's great!

Congratulations!! I too really enjoy the recognition we receive. I think it is a true motivator, and helps keep you going and being successful!

Great job on recruiting! (I just had my first recruit sign up yesterday. I have been with PC for 5 mos.)

Brenda that is awesome good luck with your recruit.

Yahoo!! How exciting.

Good for you!!!!! Isn't this company awesome!?!:D

Yeah! Way to go!It's amazing how much that extra 1% adds up, too. :)

Congratulations!

What is "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!" all about?

"I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase new and exciting products, share tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining, and offer exclusive deals and promotions. It's a fun and informative virtual party that you won't want to miss!

How can I attend "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!"?

Attending "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!" is easy! Simply register for the event on our website and you will receive a link to join the virtual party. You can attend from the comfort of your own home and interact with other attendees and our Pampered Chef consultants.

What types of products will be showcased at "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!"?

At "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!", we will be showcasing a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Our consultants will also be sharing their favorite recipes and demonstrating how to use these products for delicious and easy meals.

Will there be any special deals or promotions at "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!"?

Yes! We are excited to offer exclusive deals and promotions during "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!". These deals will only be available during the event, so be sure to attend and take advantage of these amazing offers.

Can I invite friends and family to "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join you at "I Had to Share I Am Excited!!!". It's a great way to spend time together and learn about new and exciting products. Plus, you can earn host rewards for every guest you bring to the event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
baychef
  • TinaOuellette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef