• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion I Had a Drug Problem When I Was Young

In summary, "I Had a Drug Problem When I Was Young" is a true story about a young woman's struggle with drug addiction and her journey to overcome it. The author was inspired to write this story to help and inspire others who may be going through similar struggles. While the story contains mature themes, it can be used as a resource for drug education and prevention programs as it offers a firsthand account of the dangers and consequences of drug addiction.
whiteyteresa
I was hoping to copy and paste the article into this post but I couldn't - I have it in Word - If someone else can post it right in the thread - I would apprectiate it.

Thanks and enjoy

:angel::chef::angel:

Attachments

• Drug Problem 001.doc
    452 KB · Views: 274
AMEN!!!!!

I drug my kids - but don't tell, because these days you could go to jail.

LOVE IT!

Thanks for sharing!

It's not really a Word document, it's an image in a Word document. Click on the thumbnail to read the piece.

Attachments

• Drug Problem.jpg
    Drug Problem.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Thank You KG

:chef:

I was drugged as a kid, and now I drug my son and husband! ;)

Oh, if only this type of drug problem were more of a problem today.

1. What is the "I Had a Drug Problem When I Was Young" story about?

The story is about a young woman who struggled with drug addiction during her teenage years and how she was able to overcome it.

2. Is this a true story or a work of fiction?

This is a true story based on the personal experiences of the author.

3. What inspired the author to write this story?

The author wanted to share her journey of overcoming drug addiction in hopes of inspiring and helping others who may be going through similar struggles.

4. Is this story appropriate for all ages?

This story contains mature themes and may not be suitable for young children. It is recommended for readers 16 years and older.

5. Can this story be used as a resource for drug education or prevention programs?

Yes, this story can serve as a valuable resource for drug education and prevention programs as it offers a firsthand account of the dangers and consequences of drug addiction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Jean DeVries