• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My First Fundraiser.....now What???

In summary, a fundraiser for a baby cousin with cerebral palsy will be easy to set up. The chairperson will need to be organized and have plenty of resources. They can create an order form and catalog, and have a booth at the event to take orders. Thank you notes and "write!" will help the fundraiser organizer show their appreciation to donors.
jodistrauss
YIKES!!! I just got my first fundraiser signed on. It is gonna be HUGE!! A single father with 2 kids....the mom died several years ago.. had their house burn down the other night. It was a total loss. Even the car is gone. Anyway, I approached 1 person and it has ballooned since 3pm today. Now, I am brainstorming for the best ideas. HELP!!!! I only signed on a month ago. Double YIKES!!

I would love to help you, but I have never done one so I wouldn't be much help! Good luck with it though :)

Fundraisers are pretty easy. I've done 4 so far with 3 scheduled next month. Is there advertising that will be done in a local newspaper? You can set it up on your website (if you have one) so people can order from there. I'm assuming an account has been set up at a local bank. If so, you can use the name of that account in the Organzation box for the show. You will need to have someone be the chairperson. They will receive the check and products. Is there going to be a benefit for them? You can set up a booth/table at the location, place your products, bring lots of outside order forms and catalogs, and take orders there. What other questions to you have?

JackieBozeman said:
Fundraisers are pretty easy. I've done 4 so far with 3 scheduled next month. Is there advertising that will be done in a local newspaper? You can set it up on your website (if you have one) so people can order from there. I'm assuming an account has been set up at a local bank. If so, you can use the name of that account in the Organzation box for the show. You will need to have someone be the chairperson. They will receive the check and products. Is there going to be a benefit for them? You can set up a booth/table at the location, place your products, bring lots of outside order forms and catalogs, and take orders there. What other questions to you have?

I have a question. I have been thinking about doing a fundraiser for my baby cousin who has just been diagnosed with cerebral palsy. I was wondering if doing a demo would be good or just take orders like your mentioned?

Do you make a special host packet for the chairman of the funraiser?

FrYes I do a demo for every fundraiser. Just did one yesterday that will be over 2K in sales!! There were over 25 orders and (It's gonna take me an hour to get everyone's order in!) I made Thai Chicken Stir Fry salad, then a Chocolate Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake for dessert - easy, yummy. We had lots of cake left over.

Remember: A FR has to go to an ORGANIZATION, not a person. Yes I make a special host packet, see attached - got it from here or another loop.

Making up an order form allows other people to take orders with a catalog. This 2K show I just did had over $500 in orders before I walked in the door. I've been writing thank you notes left and "write"!

Attachments

• Dear Catalog Hostess.doc
    40 KB · Views: 454
  • What_Can_My_Website_Do_For_You[1].doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 4.adding up an order.doc
    34 KB · Views: 336
  • 6.recipe for 1K show 1 pg.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 353
  • W h a t i s t h e P a m p e r e d C h e f.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 353
Thanks for the GREAT ideas!! I am meeting with the FR coordinator tomorrow and these will definitely help us out.

Related to I Got My First Fundraiser.....now What???

1. How do I get started with my first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started with your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will guide you through the process and help you set up your fundraiser account. You can also find helpful resources and tips on our website.

2. What products can I sell for my fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraisers. Some popular options include our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. Your consultant can provide you with a list of best-selling products to help you choose.

3. How much money can I make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the size and success of your event. On average, fundraisers earn between 15-25% of total sales. However, with our generous host rewards program, you have the potential to earn even more.

4. Can I host a virtual fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host virtual fundraisers. This is a great way to reach a wider audience and make your fundraiser accessible to friends and family who may not be able to attend in person. Your consultant can provide you with tips and resources for hosting a successful virtual fundraiser.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your goals and preferences. However, most fundraisers last between 2-4 weeks. This gives you and your supporters enough time to place orders and for your consultant to process and deliver them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • accooks13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
accooks13
  • babywings76