• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I can't remember...

Nov 28, 2005
I know that the monthly host special does not count towards our commission, but when the previous host (the one this show was booked from) orders the host special, does that money count towards the current host's total? For example, Sue booked a show from Joan. Now Joan is purchasing the SS Mixing Bowls @ 60% off. Does that $27.-- count towards Sue's show total? I can't remember and I'm too lazy/pressed for time to look it up right now. You all are such experts, I figured you could answer this question in your sleep! Thanks bunches - Erin

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
ErinPC said:
I know that the monthly host special does not count towards our commission, but when the previous host (the one this show was booked from) orders the host special, does that money count towards the current host's total? For example, Sue booked a show from Joan. Now Joan is purchasing the SS Mixing Bowls @ 60% off. Does that $27.-- count towards Sue's show total? I can't remember and I'm too lazy/pressed for time to look it up right now. You all are such experts, I figured you could answer this question in your sleep! Thanks bunches - Erin
Yes.

It counts for the host's show total but is not commissionable.