• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Can't Log on to Pampered Chef Website. Anyone Else Having the Same Issue?

In summary, there were issues with the PC Website causing it to go down and not function properly. This was due to server problems and affected various tasks such as updating team stats and submitting shows. Tech support is aware of the issue and working on fixing it. Some users were able to access the website briefly, but it went down again. There was frustration and concern about the website's performance as more features are moved to the web. There is also uncertainty about the impact on tasks such as updating newsletters and submitting shows.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I can't log on to PC Website. Anyone else having the same issue?

I am at work with a very fast system. It takes a long time to go to the next screen to tell me they can not make an internet connection to the website so it is not you or your computer. It must be down.

Ok... thanks! I'll quit trying and wait a bit! :)

I was just coming here to see who broke it!!! Arggg...

it's down, tech support knows about it and it working on it

Yes, it's frustrating!!

thanks, I've been trying to get on too.

bet we are going to get a lot of this type of thing as we move to the new world

I was on around 8am (ET) & it was fine but w/in the last hour no luck

I tried before coming here & it kept telling me the page timed out.

It's back up! :D

pcjenni said:
not for me???

That's strange :confused:. I can get on all the pages and my team stats are all updated too.

chefruthie said:
That's strange :confused:. I can get on all the pages and my team stats are all updated too.

Mine too! Green, finally! ...and a $49 lead.

It was up briefly for me, but now I can't get back in.

bethcooks4u said:
Mine too! Green, finally! ...and a $49 lead.

That's always nice to see when you log in!

jennyl said:
It was up briefly for me, but now I can't get back in.

Okay, now I can't get back in :cry:

yes, I"m out too. It kicked me out as i was watching a video of the new web

I just tried and I cannot either. Did they say there would be an update today?

Apparently they are having server issues. I don't know about you, but this caused me to have a mini panic attack. What is going to happen next week when everyone is trying to look at the new site AND 10,000+ Directors are poking around in our new web??

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.... rinse and repeat!

Back down again.

I haven't been able to get in all day. And we are supposed to have our newsletters updated by today...dangit!

pamperedlinda said:
I haven't been able to get in all day. And we are supposed to have our newsletters updated by today...dangit!

I just emailed solution center asking if we'll have more time to update it given today's issues. Will share the reply when I get one.

jennyl said:
I just emailed solution center asking if we'll have more time to update it given today's issues. Will share the reply when I get one.

thanks so much!

Someone on CS just posted: " Re: PWS not functioning?
Just talked to HO and the CS rep said oh it's been up since 12:30.....I said not here.....he transferred me to the tech people and they said it's not up and they have no idea when it will be up.....not a good sign"

Yeah, just got that email that said it was down from 8-10 am and it's back up, but we may experience periodic service disruptions. Pfffbbbbbttt or however you spell that noise. I haven't been able to get on at ALL today. Uggggg. I want to do a PWS sync and get my website updated.

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, just got that email that said it was down from 8-10 am and it's back up, but we may experience periodic service disruptions. Pfffbbbbbttt or however you spell that noise. I haven't been able to get on at ALL today. Uggggg. I want to do a PWS sync and get my website updated.

Nope, not up :(

Their server had issues...I was talking to a tech support guy the other day and asked "what if the server has issues when EVERYTHING is on the web?" and he got really quiet and told me "then I will come visit you in California and sit on the beach...". Hm...something to think about. Not sitting on the beach, LOL, but can you imagine this with everything in our biz being web based? I wonder if there is such a thing as a back up server....

So, since they mentioned in that email that P3 was affected, I'm assuming I still can't submit a show, correct? Has anyone tried submitting a show today? I have one to submit tonight, but I'm guessing if this doesn't get cleared up, it's not going to work. ~~sigh~~ I need to get my 2nd show submitted!

pamperedbecky said:
So, since they mentioned in that email that P3 was affected, I'm assuming I still can't submit a show, correct? Has anyone tried submitting a show today? I have one to submit tonight, but I'm guessing if this doesn't get cleared up, it's not going to work. ~~sigh~~ I need to get my 2nd show submitted!

I tried to submit a show and it won't go thru :sick:

shows (and probably agreements) will not go through while the server is down. Hope they fix it soon!:pray:

cincychef said:
I tried to submit a show and it won't go thru :sick:

me too - since P3 can't check for updates, the show won't submit.

I just learned that if you close P3 it will not open again. So don't shut it down if need to use it.

It's up for now. And I got a new lead. Lol.

I'm still down too.

My shortcut still doesn't work, but if I go to the main PC web page, then click Consultant's Corner & go in that way I can get there just fine.

It's up for me now too... the reply to my earlier email asking about newsletter updates said the blurb that had been emailed to everyone and then "Please contact Tech support with issues with the newsletter update."
Hope everyone has time to get their newsletter message updated.

jennyl said:
It's up for me now too... the reply to my earlier email asking about newsletter updates said the blurb that had been emailed to everyone and then "Please contact Tech support with issues with the newsletter update."
Hope everyone has time to get their newsletter message updated.

Me too! I did mine the day they sent the notice out so I wouldn't forget. Glad I did after today but really, worse case is that it would use the default message.

1. Why am I unable to log on to the Pampered Chef website?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a technical error on our end, an incorrect username or password, or an issue with your internet connection.

2. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. At the moment, we are not aware of any widespread issues with our website. However, it is always a good idea to check with other users or our customer service team to see if they are facing similar problems.

3. What should I do if I can't log on to the Pampered Chef website?

If you are having trouble logging in, we recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps. First, make sure you are using the correct login credentials. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How can I contact Pampered Chef for help with logging on?

If you are still having trouble logging in, our customer service team will be happy to help you. You can reach them by phone, email, or through our online chat feature. Our team is available Monday-Friday from 8 am to 8 pm CST and on Saturdays from 8 am to 5 pm CST.

5. Can I still place an order if I am unable to log on to the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can still place an order by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you in placing your order and can also help troubleshoot any login issues you may be experiencing. You can also place an order through one of our independent consultants if you have one in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef