• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Trying the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce

In summary, the person is excited to grill salmon and brush it with a sauce that smells delicious. They are interested in trying the same sauce with cream cheese as an appetizer. They are excited about trying the sauce with crackers.
susanr613
Gold Member
I couldn't wait and got it on my supply order. I am going to grill a salmon fillet and brush the sauce over it tonight. I hope it tastes as good as it smells ;)

Oh, please report after you taste it! Sounds like it would be perfect on salmon.

It's yummy! I think it would be good on salmon, pork, chicken, shrimp... Or on potstickers.

I think it sounds like it would go well with the Pineapple & Pork Stir-Fry, in place of the sweet & sour sauce.

Back in the New Product threads, it was suggested to spread one of the suaces over a block of cream cheese and serve with crackers.

I have never done this, but I know there are many sauces out there that people do this with.

I have guests coming over Sat and would like to try this (if my SAT or Supply order is delivered...please please get here!!).

Is it Ginger Wasabi or the Pineapple one that would be good to serve over the cream cheese?

Frankly, I think either would be good.

I agree- either would be good, but the spring video specifically suggests the pineapple.

I can't wait to get my stuff. :) That sounds really good!

kam said:
Back in the New Product threads, it was suggested to spread one of the suaces over a block of cream cheese and serve with crackers.

I have never done this, but I know there are many sauces out there that people do this with.

I have guests coming over Sat and would like to try this (if my SAT or Supply order is delivered...please please get here!!).

Is it Ginger Wasabi or the Pineapple one that would be good to serve over the cream cheese?

I do this with my homemade Jalapeno Jelly and it's always a huge hit! Just make sure that you have sturdy crackers... My new favorite ones for this are the Keebler - TownHouse FlipSides Pretzel Crackers... they are really good and they don't break when you're trying to spread the cream cheese & sauce on it.

raebates said:
Frankly, I think either would be good.
chefann said:
I agree- either would be good, but the spring video specifically suggests the pineapple.

Thanks! Then I think I will cut the block of Cream Cheese in half and spread one on each half!

ChefPaulaB said:
I do this with my homemade Jalapeno Jelly and it's always a huge hit! Just make sure that you have sturdy crackers... My new favorite ones for this are the Keebler - TownHouse FlipSides Pretzel Crackers... they are really good and they don't break when you're trying to spread the cream cheese & sauce on it.

I can't believe I have never served or had anything like this. Good to know about the crackers.

(I wonder how it would taste on Saltines. I LOVE just spreading cream cheese on Saltines! I can't tell you how many times that's been my dinner!)

kam said:
Thanks! Then I think I will cut the block of Cream Cheese in half and spread one on each half!

I can't believe I have never served or had anything like this. Good to know about the crackers.

(I wonder how it would taste on Saltines. I LOVE just spreading cream cheese on Saltines! I can't tell you how many times that's been my dinner!)

I'm sure it would be good, we've used lots of different kinds of crackers and they're all good! that's a good idea to split it in half and try both. I know that with my jalapeno jelly they are usually licking the plate, there is none left ever.

Related to I Am Trying the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce

1. What is the main ingredient in the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce?

The main ingredient in the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce is a combination of freshly grated ginger and wasabi paste.

2. Is the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce spicy?

Yes, the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce has a spicy kick to it due to the wasabi paste. However, the amount of spice can be adjusted to your preference by adding more or less sauce to your dish.

3. Can the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce be used as a marinade?

Yes, the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce can be used as a marinade for meats, seafood, or even tofu. The flavors will infuse into the food and add a delicious kick to your dish.

4. How long does the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce last in the fridge?

The Ginger-Wasabi Sauce can last up to 2 weeks in the fridge when stored in an airtight container. It is best to consume it within this time frame for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Can I use the Ginger-Wasabi Sauce for dipping?

Absolutely! The Ginger-Wasabi Sauce is great for dipping sushi, spring rolls, or even vegetables. Its unique blend of flavors makes it a versatile sauce for a variety of dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pampchefsarah
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • pampered.chris