• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!

In summary, Deanna had her first show since December and it was a success, with over $800 in sales and 3 more outside orders. She also got 5 bookings and her sister-in-law had a show that booked out at over $1000 with 9 bookings. Deanna credits her SIL's competitiveness and love for free products as the reason for the success. She also got double points and is excited to have her February booked up. Despite trying, her SIL is not interested in becoming a consultant at this time.
Deannasbiz
I just had to share with you all (because you all encourage me without you even knowing it), I had my first show last night since December and so far it is over $800. My SIL held the party and she just called to say she had at least 3 more outside orders. She is hoping for $1000 just for all the free product......Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!! This would be my first $1000 show EVER!!!!!! :sing:

Ok I guess I better quit dancing and get stuff done around this house while the kids are sleeping.....thanks for the encouragment my fellow Cheffers!!!!

BTW.....I also got 5 bookings!!!!!!

That's Great Deanna! Keep on dancing!:DI just noticed the 5 bookings line.....That's cause for some serious dancing!

Great job! It took me a year and a half to get my first $1000, then had 2 that same month! Keep up the good work and pat yourself, and your SIL, on the back! I hope she enjoys all her free products! How much fun!

Tammy

WOW....I just closed my SIL show and it booked out at $1020.27 with 9 bookings.....I am SOOOOOOOO excited....this was my largest show EVER!!!!

Great JobWay to go!:D I just close a 1340 show:love: Took me a year and a half, so you rock girl:chef: Way to start the new year.
Deanna

Deannasbiz said:
WOW....I just closed my SIL show and it booked out at $1020.27 with 9 bookings.....I am SOOOOOOOO excited....this was my largest show EVER!!!!

9 bookings? Wow!! How many guests did you have?

Did you do anything different this time?

CONGRATS!

Congrats - I'm still working on my first $1000 party! Each time my host hits another "mark" on her benefits I get so excited you would think they were my benefits :)

Winnipegk said:
9 bookings? Wow!! How many guests did you have?

Did you do anything different this time?

CONGRATS!

I really didn't do anything different. It comes down to the fact that we always tease my SIL that she is "Cheap" and will do anything to get something for free. She had close to $700 just in Outside Orders. She really wanted the extra free money this time.....I was SOOOOOOO excited for her. It seemed like we were entering her products for hours......

And I got the 9 bookings for Feb and May.....you can't beat 2 items at 60% off........I am excited because this booked up my Feb.!!!!

Deannasbiz said:
I really didn't do anything different. It comes down to the fact that we always tease my SIL that she is "Cheap" and will do anything to get something for free. She had close to $700 just in Outside Orders. She really wanted the extra free money this time.....I was SOOOOOOO excited for her. It seemed like we were entering her products for hours......

And I got the 9 bookings for Feb and May.....you can't beat 2 items at 60% off........I am excited because this booked up my Feb.!!!!

Well good job! $700 in outside orders is amazing!

That's great!!!! Way to go!! And double points too!! WOHOO!!!

Great job!!!

Question: Why is your SIL not a consultant? ;) sign her!!

Deannasbiz said:

9 BOOKINGS????? that is cause for http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/5/5_1_120.gif

amy07 said:
Great job!!!

Question: Why is your SIL not a consultant? ;) sign her!!

Believe me I have tried.....she just doesn't think she can do it....She just likes to have a show once a year.....maybe when our kids are older (we both have two and they are all just a few month apart) she will want to.......

Great job Deanna! I'm SO impressed that you got 9 bookings... that is amazing!! Way to go :)

Related to I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!

What exactly is "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!"?

"I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" is a new line of kitchen tools and products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for customers.

What sets "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" apart from other Pampered Chef products?

The "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" line features innovative and unique kitchen tools that are not available in any other Pampered Chef collections. These products are also designed with the latest technology and materials to ensure optimal performance and durability.

Are the "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" products easy to use?

Absolutely! All "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" products are designed with the customer in mind and are meant to be user-friendly and intuitive. Instructions and tips for use are also provided with each product to ensure a seamless cooking experience.

Can I purchase "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" products online?

Yes, all "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant if you prefer.

Do you offer any warranty or guarantee for "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" products?

Yes, all "I Am Sooooo Excited and Hopeful!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • sk8rgrrl99