• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Glad I'm Doing This Fair!

In summary, "I Am so Glad I'm Doing This Fair!" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and customers. It will take place on October 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. All Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, as well as interested customers, are welcome to attend. The fair will include food, cooking demonstrations and workshops, shopping for exclusive deals and products, and opportunities to network and learn about new products. Registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant, and early registration is recommended due to limited space.
pamperedmom2owen
I'm doing a fair this week and last night was my first night. I'm getting awesome results so far! I have 7 (yes, 7) people who want more info on becoming a consultant!! Three of them are pretty excited about it! I'm positive one girl is signing. She told me her husband told her if she liked it so much she should sell it! Plus I've got 5 solid bookings and 5 more possible bookings! Plus about $50 in orders! That was 6 hours worth of time! I'm working 1 hr today, another 6 hour shift tomorrow, and 3 hrs on Friday. I was hoping for 1 or 2 people to be interested in the oppurtunity, and 5-10 bookings total! I'm just really excited about this, it is way above my expectations!! :D :D :D

Excellent! This is the shopping and spending season. With extra spending comes the need for extra income. Ask everyone if they'd like more info on the business opportunity. Don't pre-judge. That was my mistake...one of my best recruited consultants I would have not approached had she not approached me questioning a SECOND time. I dismissed her at the first show. Shame, shame on me!
Keep up the good work & let us know your end results!

That's awesome Brooke!!! How many days left of the fair? What kind of fair is it again? That's wonderful!!!

WOW! that is awesome, sounds like your doing a great job! What a wonderful boost to your business. Congrats!!

Anne

Becky,
It's our annual Free Street Fair here in town. It runs for a week. I've had 2 6hr shifts. I've got 3 more hours to go tonight. It's been well worth it though. This is something I'll definately be doing again next year! ;)

That's great! Be sure to let us all know what your "totals" end up being for the whole thing.

What is "I Am so Glad I'm Doing This Fair!"?

"I Am so Glad I'm Doing This Fair!" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates our consultants and customers. It is a day filled with fun, food, and fantastic deals!

When and where is the fair taking place?

The fair will take place on October 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

Who can attend the fair?

The fair is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, as well as any interested customers.

What can attendees expect at the fair?

Attendees can expect to enjoy delicious food and drinks, participate in interactive cooking demonstrations and workshops, and shop for exclusive deals and products. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and learn about new and upcoming products.

How can I register for the fair?

Registration for the fair can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Space is limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jessicafawn