• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am a New Consultant (Just Started November 1St) and Have Had My

In summary, this consultant is new and has had only one party. The party did not qualify as a show, so the consultant is counting on additional parties to reach their goal of having four shows by the end of November. The consultant has had good responses from friends and family, but is still looking for additional help.
Snafflebits
I am a new consultant (just started November 1st) and have had my first party already but 3 people came and the host bought something and so did one of the guests, another guest booked a show and no outside orders so its not enough sales to count as a actual show. I am closing a catalog party tonight and I have a party this Thursday but other than that I am relying on the parties to get me at least 2 more parties before November ends so I can get my 4 parties in before deadline. I have had 2 people (that I know and on my 100 list) book parties but canceled on me. I have no idea how to get 2 more parties DONE before the end of November which is 2 weeks away. I know a lot of people but they are really shady and don't really want to committ to having a party. The first party was my mom's party and everyone canceled at the last minute and we took it to work and no luck and we both work at the Health District! HELP ME PLEASE!!! :eek:

first, I hope you are adding to your catalog show tonight the party that did not qualify. Also, it is my understanding that you can either submit 4 shows or 1250 in sales. How close are you to that?

host your own grand opening shows!This too is my ss1 month and I actually did 3 shows that I hosted. I did a mommy and me which I was the host. Then did 2 grand opening shows with Mystery Hosts. Invite EVERYONE you know -send them a letter asking them to come support your new business or ask them to help you out by hosting a show! That has been my best response so far. I had 13 freinds and family book a show for my first three super starter months.

So far with my 4 shows submitted I qualified & reached my sign on bonus, and with my 5th show soon to be submitted tonight, I will have reached my ss1 bonus and my bonus plus package!

AsK EVERYONE you know to help you out. BE excited, generate interest & excitement from your friends and they will help you out, esp. after explaining how wonderful our host program is!
good luck!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products and company values. You can attend training sessions and webinars, connect with other consultants, and read through the consultant guide provided to you. Additionally, reaching out to your upline mentor for guidance and support can greatly help you get started on the right foot.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to exclusive training and resources. You also have the flexibility to work at your own pace and schedule, making it a great option for those looking for a side hustle or a full-time career.

3. How do I host my first Pampered Chef party?

The first step is to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and invite them to host a party. You can offer them a discount or incentive for hosting a party. Then, work with your upline mentor to plan and organize the party. Make sure to showcase the products, share your personal experiences, and offer cooking tips and tricks to make the party fun and engaging.

4. How can I grow my Pampered Chef business?

To grow your business, you can focus on building relationships with your customers and hostesses. Offer exceptional customer service, follow up with your customers, and offer them incentives to shop with you again. You can also expand your reach by utilizing social media, attending local events and fairs, and partnering with other businesses for cross-promotion.

5. What resources are available to help me succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides its consultants with a variety of resources to help them succeed, such as training sessions, webinars, a consultant guide, and a community of other consultants. You can also reach out to your upline mentor for guidance and support. Additionally, there are online resources and tools available on the Pampered Chef website, including marketing materials, recipes, and business tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooknjess