• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hwc Product Thoughts- Now That You Have Them.

I think the pictures are misleading because it shows two microfiber towels, when in reality, there is only one. The daisy plates are also really pretty, but I don't think I'll be selling many of them.
DebPC
Staff member
Those of you who earned them- do they measure up? Please share your favs and not so favs.

LOVE the cake tester and recipe cards! Disappointed that the microfiber towel is only one since the pic in the guest special shows two... The daisy plates are cute as well but not really my thing (probably means they will be my #1 seller!!!)

finley1991 said:
LOVE the cake tester and recipe cards! Disappointed that the microfiber towel is only one since the pic in the guest special shows two... The daisy plates are cute as well but not really my thing (probably means they will be my #1 seller!!!)

that was my thought too!
the recipes cards are much better than I thought they would be. I was quite surprised at the amount of cards included.

I love them all - especially the plates! I have to say that I did not care for the spreader last year but I've been using it a lot more lately and have grown to love it! It's perfect for making sprinkles dip. :chef:

How much is the Cake Tester? If it is more than $1.50 I think it is too much. I like the Daisy plate, but probably won't sell many. I wasn't fond of the scraper last year and my feelings are the same this year.

the cake tester is too cute and I love the plates.

I really LOVE the daisy plates and noticed by looking at the recipe cards that I haven't made a lot of the "favorites" :blushing:

Love the plates (and loved eating dessert on them at Kristi's) and like Kristi, I haven't made a lot of the "favorites" either! LOL!

The recipe cards are awesome!!
I just made the Angel Food cake & it was really good but I cut it down to 1 lemon & it was fine. I served it on the daisy plates :)

I think the cake tester will go over well too.

I thought I had earned the products but have received nothing. Guess I'd better get ordering since my May (once again) stinks to high heaven!

I love them all!!!!!!

I love the recipe cards - they are some of my very favorite recipes! And the cake tester is fabulous quality!

I love 'em all. :) It's the first year I've really liked every single one. although I do think the microfiber towel picture is misleading because it shows two.

pamperedbecky said:
......although I do think the microfiber towel picture is misleading because it shows two.

I completely agree!

Related to Hwc Product Thoughts- Now That You Have Them.

1. What are Hwc product thoughts?

Hwc product thoughts are the opinions and feedback from customers who have purchased and used our products from the Hwc line.

2. How can I share my Hwc product thoughts?

You can share your Hwc product thoughts by leaving a review on our website, posting on social media using the hashtag #hwcthoughts, or by contacting our customer service team directly.

3. Are Hwc product thoughts taken into consideration for future product development?

Yes, Hwc product thoughts are an important part of our product development process. We value our customers' feedback and use it to make improvements and create new products.

4. Can I read other customers' Hwc product thoughts?

Yes, you can read other customers' Hwc product thoughts by visiting the product page on our website and scrolling down to the reviews section. You can also find them on our social media pages.

5. Are Hwc product thoughts only for positive feedback?

No, Hwc product thoughts are for all types of feedback, both positive and negative. We value all of our customers' opinions and use them to continuously improve our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies