1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HWC Mug from Merrill

1. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I bought a few of the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs from Merrill, but I don't think I want them. I thought I'd put it out here first in case anyone wants them. Otherwise, I plan to return them. They are $7.95 on the site and that's what I'd like for them plus s/h to you, of course. Let me know asap since I will contact them soon to process a return. Thanks!

They are cute, just not really what I expected...though my daughter LOVES it :).

Mar 27, 2009
  2. frozenchef

frozenchef Advanced Member Gold Member

I might be interested - how many do you have?
    I may want one for myself, and the others to put in an auction at our Relay for Life - I'm the event chair and everyone has always loved the HWC stuff in the auction - I once had a guy bid on a whole basket of HWC stuff just for the old HWC caribeeners Merrill had last year :)

Mar 29, 2009
  3. kristenlee

kristenlee Member

I would like one please. I can pay via paypal or send you a check
    Let me know
    Thanks
    Kristen

Mar 29, 2009
  4. Jules711

I have 6 of them.

Mar 29, 2009
  5. kristenlee

kristenlee Member

I pm'd you about 1 mug if there is one available for me. I want to give it as a host gift to one of my "special" hosts in May

Mar 29, 2009
  6. PamperedSheep

PamperedSheep Member

Please email a pic if there are any still available....PamperedSheep@aol.com. Thanks!

Mar 30, 2009
  7. Jules711

They are on Merrill right now or they should be. They are the Stainless Mug.

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted