• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Steel HWC Mugs from Merrill - On Sale for $7.95!

In summary, the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs from Merrill have a capacity of 16 ounces. They are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed for easy cleaning. The handle is made of durable plastic for a comfortable grip. These mugs are suitable for both hot and cold drinks and can keep them at their desired temperatures for longer periods of time. While they cannot be customized with logos or designs, they make great gifts for clients or employees.
Jules711
Silver Member
I bought a few of the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs from Merrill, but I don't think I want them. I thought I'd put it out here first in case anyone wants them. Otherwise, I plan to return them. They are $7.95 on the site and that's what I'd like for them plus s/h to you, of course. Let me know asap since I will contact them soon to process a return. Thanks!

They are cute, just not really what I expected...though my daughter LOVES it :).

I might be interested - how many do you have?
I may want one for myself, and the others to put in an auction at our Relay for Life - I'm the event chair and everyone has always loved the HWC stuff in the auction - I once had a guy bid on a whole basket of HWC stuff just for the old HWC caribeeners Merrill had last year :)

I would like one please. I can pay via paypal or send you a check
Let me know
Thanks
Kristen

I have 6 of them.

I pm'd you about 1 mug if there is one available for me. I want to give it as a host gift to one of my "special" hosts in May

They are on Merrill right now or they should be. They are the Stainless Mug.

1. What is the capacity of the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs?

The Stainless Steel HWC Mugs from Merrill have a capacity of 16 ounces.

2. Are the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs dishwasher safe?

Yes, these mugs are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed for easy cleaning.

3. What is the material of the handle on the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs?

The handle of the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs is made of durable plastic, providing a comfortable grip while sipping your favorite beverage.

4. Is this mug suitable for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Stainless Steel HWC Mugs are designed to keep both hot and cold drinks at their desired temperatures for longer periods of time.

5. Can I customize these mugs with my company logo for promotional purposes?

Unfortunately, these mugs cannot be customized with logos or designs. However, they make great gifts for clients or employees as is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • nancyk325