• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order HWC Items and Participate in the KEnhancement June Mystery?

In summary, the HWC items can not be ordered on a KE order. However, you can order them on a Supply order. There is also a Mystery Item that can not be ordered on a KE order. You can order it on a Supply order, or on a fundraiser where a percentage of the sales goes to HWC.
niktim3
Where are the ordering/item numbers for the HWC items for us to order?
Also, KEnhancement, can we order the June Mystery item?
Its the end of April, so I better get to it!!
Thanks!

Since they haven't revealed the June Mystery item yet, I'd say no.

Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think you can order HWC items as part of a KE order. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

raebates said:
Since they haven't revealed the June Mystery item yet, I'd say no.

There's a Mystery Item? Sheesh!

Only items in the current catalog can be ordered on KE. HWC and the mystery items are not available on KE.

I typed it wrong... sorry.
The June special...mystery item, did I read somewhere that this could be ordered (but not shipped)?
HWC items, I can not find the item numbers for us to order....
THanks!

Nicole -
Pink & White Dots Martini Glasses - KA80
Pink Color Coated Tomato Knife - KA81
Pink & White Twixit! Clip Combo Pack - KA83
HWC Reusable Shopping Bag (set of 2) - KA84I don't think you can order the Mystery Product. I believe it can only be earned, until it's available for purchase, just like the HWC Apron.

Thanks so much!!

Do you have the code to order the Honey Vanilla sprinkle? I love that stuff!!

KA82 is the Honey Vanilla Sprinkle.

From what I can tell you can order the HWC items on a supply order but not on KE orders.

Ok, thanks! I may have to host my own show and buy a years supply. If it is only available in May, I want to be stocked. I love it on ice cream at night!

Order a ton but put it in as a Fundraiser! Then a percentage of the sales goes to HWC as well as a $1 per HWC item. This way you get your sprinkles and you might meet the $200 donation challenge from Marla for HWC! Look on CC under Help Whip Cancer for the details of a fundraiser.

1. What are Hwc Items and Kit Enhancement?

Hwc stands for "Host Winter Willy" and it is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts during the winter season. Hwc items are exclusive products available only to hosts of Pampered Chef parties during this time. Kit Enhancement refers to the option for hosts to use their free and discounted product credits to upgrade their starter kit when they join as a consultant.

2. How can I earn Hwc Items?

To earn Hwc Items, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the winter season (usually November-January) and meet certain sales and booking goals. These goals may vary each year, so it's best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current requirements.

3. Can I use my free and discounted product credits towards Hwc Items?

Yes, you can use your product credits towards Hwc Items. However, please note that Hwc Items are limited edition and may sell out quickly, so it's best to redeem your credits as soon as possible.

4. Are Hwc Items covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, Hwc Items are covered under the same guarantee as all other Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your Hwc Item, you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I still purchase Hwc Items if I am not hosting a party?

No, Hwc Items are exclusive to hosts during the winter season. However, you can still take advantage of the Kit Enhancement option if you join as a consultant during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • millerswamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson