• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser: Tips for Boosting Attendance & Sales - Get Expert Advice!"

In summary, the speaker is doing a fundraiser for HWC and has already sold over 40 products. They are struggling to get more people to attend the show and are seeking advice. One suggestion is to ask those who can't attend to collect orders. The speaker also shares their plans for a future show, including inviting people to a specific time and serving desserts and coffee. They also mention distributing postcards in a neighborhood to attract more people.
Chef_2_Four
I am doing a HWC fundraiser, I have started pre-selling the Pink products at school. I have sold over 40 products and have some checking out catalogs but so far there are 3 people coming to my show!!! How can I get more to come, everyone I have called can't come but I have mentioned orders anyway. I want the show to be $1000 so they can get over $250 but I don't think that is going to happen! Anyone have any advice they can share?

Congrats on the purchases so far. Since you are doing so well with the pre-order I'd continue to ask everyone that can't come to collect orders for you since it is so easy.

No real advice, I'll be watching this thread though for advice b/c I am also going to do one on May 1 as a kick off. I did a spring open house that was rather disappointing, but I know part of that is that I didnt' get the word out enough. What I am planning to do this time around is invite people to come at a specific time (not an open house where they are in and out), just serve desserts and coffee so I can bake ahead of time, do a brief shpiel about HWC and the ways they can help (book a show, book a fundraiser, book a catalog show, or collect some orders to add to my show, or place thier own order at my show), give away a door prize, and that's about it. Hopefully people would be in and out in about an hour, unless of course they were just enjoying chit chatting which would be fine with me. I would love to have at least 20 people show up. I have a lot of customer contacts but they are spread out over the metro area where I live so not sure how many would come. I want to go door to door in my neighborhood and put out like 100 invites to target neighbors as well as my contacts. Have you done that for your show? Might be a way to enlarge who you are targeting, and even people who ordinarily wouldn't be interested in PC might come b/c of the cause. Good luck!

I don't live in a neighborhood but do have extra HWC postcards I thought about going to a neighborhood and putting them on their mailboxes.

Hi there! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your HWC fundraiser and have already sold a lot of Pink products. Congratulations on that! As for getting more people to come to your show, have you considered using social media to reach out to a wider audience? You can create an event on Facebook and invite your friends and family, and also ask them to share it with their networks. You can also post on Instagram and use hashtags related to fundraising and cooking to attract more people. Another idea is to reach out to local businesses or organizations and see if they would be interested in attending or promoting your show. Don't forget to mention the opportunity for them to earn free products with a $1000 show. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Related to HWC Fundraiser: Tips for Boosting Attendance & Sales - Get Expert Advice!"

1. How can I increase attendance at my HWC fundraiser?

To boost attendance at your HWC fundraiser, it is important to spread the word and create buzz about the event. Utilize social media, send out invitations, and personally invite friends and family. You can also offer incentives or prizes for those who bring a certain number of guests.

2. What are some tips for increasing sales at the fundraiser?

To increase sales at your HWC fundraiser, make sure to have a variety of products available for guests to purchase. Offer special deals or discounts, and showcase the products in an appealing way. You can also have interactive demonstrations or games to engage guests and encourage them to make purchases.

3. How can I get expert advice for my HWC fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for HWC fundraisers, including tips and advice from experienced consultants. You can also reach out to your consultant directly for personalized advice and support.

4. Is it necessary to have a theme for the fundraiser?

Having a theme for your HWC fundraiser can make it more memorable and exciting for guests. It can also help with marketing and setting the tone for the event. However, it is not necessary and you can still have a successful fundraiser without a specific theme.

5. Can I customize the products available for sale at the fundraiser?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the products available for sale at your HWC fundraiser. This can include selecting specific products or creating special bundles or packages. Customization can help make the event more unique and enticing for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies