• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Special HWC Unboxing: Who's Excited?!

In summary, the "March Special HWC Unboxing" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where new products and exclusive deals are unveiled for loyal customers. The event will take place on March 15th at 8 PM EST and can be accessed through the website or social media pages. Exclusive deals and discounts will be available only during the event, but products can still be purchased for a limited time after. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to get your hands on new and unique kitchen tools at a discounted price!
cutiechic
I earned the HWC items from the March special!!! I am SO excited to get them. Does anyone know when they will be shipping out or has anyone received their items yet?? :sing:

I received mine yesterday. SO cute, but I love pink so I'm biased.You can check if they've shipped. Go to Product Adjustments to find out the reference #. It's one with a G. Then go to Fedex & track by reference #. Put the reference # in and add an 01 at the end.

I got mine yesterday too, I was so excited, tearing open the box like a little kid, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the plates...

1. What is the "March Special HWC Unboxing" and why should I be excited about it?

The "March Special HWC Unboxing" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where we unveil new products and exclusive deals for our loyal customers. You should be excited because it's a great opportunity to get your hands on new and unique kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price.

2. When will the "March Special HWC Unboxing" take place?

The "March Special HWC Unboxing" will take place on March 15th at 8 PM EST. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us live for the excitement!

3. How can I participate in the "March Special HWC Unboxing"?

To participate in the "March Special HWC Unboxing", simply visit our website on March 15th at 8 PM EST and join our live event. You can also follow along on our social media pages for updates and sneak peeks leading up to the event.

4. Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts during the "March Special HWC Unboxing"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only during the "March Special HWC Unboxing". These deals will be revealed during the live event, so make sure to tune in and take advantage of them while they last!

5. Can I still purchase products from the "March Special HWC Unboxing" after the event has ended?

Yes, you will have a limited time to purchase products from the "March Special HWC Unboxing" after the event has ended. However, we recommend purchasing during the event to ensure availability and to take advantage of the special deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies