• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Stock: HWC Pin #4287 in March CN

In summary, the pins said March 1 - May 31, now the guest specials are April 1st. However, an update caused some contact information to be lost and a supply order is now showing as not ready, even though it's already shipped.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Has anyone tried to order the HWC pins #4287 that they show in the March CN? It says NLA in PP3 when I try to order.

I think we cant order them till 4/1.....

Ginger428 said:
I think we cant order them till 4/1.....
Hey Girlfreind where ya been!? What's new with you? Hows your 2008 looking so far?

I just celebrated my 100th show yesterday!:love: :balloon: :) :chef: :D

Hope all is well with you!

The pins said March 1 - May 31, now the guest specials are April 1st.

heat123 said:
Hey Girlfreind where ya been!? What's new with you? Hows your 2008 looking so far?

I just celebrated my 100th show yesterday!:love: :balloon: :) :chef: :D

Hope all is well with you!

YEAaaaaaaaaaaaa on 100th....celebrated mine last month, I'm doing GREAT! right now my SD & ED have me in recruiting mode! nothing yet, but I'll keep you posted....SORRY!! End of Hijack......:blushing:

Did you download or install both the program AND product update? That might do it. I have done that, but did not check to see if the product would register. It was the first thought that came to mind...

Tammy

I am unable to enter them, too. (and I did the updates) :(

Does anyone have a pic of the HWC pins?

I can enter it, but the price shows as zero.
There's a red dot and it's unavailable.

kspry said:
I can enter it, but the price shows as zero.
There's a red dot and it's unavailable.

That's exactly what mine says.

here's a pic

Attachments

• HWC pin.bmp
    5.9 KB · Views: 340
Just opened PP and did another update.
The pins are there!! :D

Yes, they fixed it.

But that update lost me a lot of contact info, such as phone numbers....I am trying to make customer care calls tonight.

And a supply order is now showing as not ready, and it's already shipped.

kspry said:
Yes, they fixed it.

But that update lost me a lot of contact info, such as phone numbers....I am trying to make customer care calls tonight.

And a supply order is now showing as not ready, and it's already shipped.

Oh that stinks!
Mine is okay, thank goodness!
Hope you get it back to normal.

Well, I've calmed down about it. I guess I need to email tech support.
I'm glad you didn't have any problems.

What is the HWC Pin #4287?

The HWC Pin #4287 is a special edition pin released by Pampered Chef in March as part of their Hostess Rewards program.

Why is the HWC Pin #4287 out of stock?

The HWC Pin #4287 is currently out of stock because it was a limited edition item and all available quantities have been purchased.

Will the HWC Pin #4287 be restocked?

Unfortunately, the HWC Pin #4287 will not be restocked as it was a limited edition item and will not be produced again.

Can I still earn the HWC Pin #4287 in March?

No, since the HWC Pin #4287 is out of stock, it is no longer available as a reward for hosting a party in March. However, there may be other limited edition items available as rewards for hosting a party in the future.

Is there a waitlist for the HWC Pin #4287?

At this time, there is no waitlist for the HWC Pin #4287. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any future limited edition items or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views