• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!

In summary, the content discusses the discontent of some people with the new content for the recruits, specifically the kit. The summary concludes that the content should be promoted as the 90 day program, not the signing bonus.
DebPC
Staff member
I have a couple on the fence and this just may be enough to move them.
I was hoping they'd come out with something soon.

I think the stuff for the recruits is better than what we get!

I'm totally psyched about what we get!!!

I like it too... I think it's fun and different.

I'd love a PC Snuggie!! That's what the combo of the blanket and the windshirt remind me of! That would be hilarious.

pamperedbecky said:
i'd love a pc snuggie!! That's what the combo of the blanket and the windshirt remind me of! That would be hilarious.

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too! That is hilarious!!!!

I love the gifts for the recruiter!! I so hope to have at least 2 new consultants during this promo. I have one signing at some point this week.

I had someone sign last week. :cool: (that she signed) :cry: (that this isn't retroactive - why do they skip 2 weeks?)

I think it's needs to be monthly and should do it retroactively. It's frustrating when you're coaching a handful at a time and some are getting something and some aren't.I guess it's like the host program... promote the host program, not the host special.We should promote the 90 day program, not the signing bonus. Just a thought, but again, I think it should have been retroactive.

finley1991 said:
I think it's needs to be monthly and should do it retroactively. It's frustrating when you're coaching a handful at a time and some are getting something and some aren't.

I guess it's like the host program... promote the host program, not the host special.

We should promote the 90 day program, not the signing bonus. Just a thought, but again, I think it should have been retroactive.

I agree and that is what I do but it is maddening (and disappointing to the new recruit) when there's only a 2 week window that they didn't get something extra.

I was worred my new recruit would be upset but she just said... Well, I already have my kit and I'm ready to roll and your next one doesn't so no biggie. I think I was more disappointed than she is!

I love this now that I'm a football Mom!!

Related to Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!

What is "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!"?

"Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!" is a promotion campaign aimed at attracting new recruits to a specific company or organization.

What are the benefits of participating in "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!"?

Participating in "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!" allows individuals to potentially join a new company or organization and gain valuable experience and opportunities.

How can I participate in "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!"?

To participate in "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!", you can follow the instructions outlined by the company or organization, such as submitting your resume or attending a recruitment event.

When does "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!" take place?

The specific dates and duration of "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!" may vary depending on the company or organization, so be sure to check their official website or social media for updates.

Can I share "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!" with others?

Yes, you are encouraged to share "Hurrah for the New Recruiting Promo!" with your friends, family, and professional network to help spread the word and potentially help others find new opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518