• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance?

Thanks Bobbi! But I didn't delete the email... Outlook must automatically empty the spam folder every so often and I was keeping them there so I knew where the were.... duh, won't do that again.
esavvymom
Staff member
This is my first time earning one of the recruiting promos. I got the Magic Bullet blender today. My DH was going to wash it, and noticed that one part of it was broken.

What am I supposed to do with it? I have a Best Buy packing slip with the Warehouse info on it as the "Ship to"...I think that was the PC Fulfillment center who handled the order.

??

Would call and talk to the solution center and see what they say.

All of our incentives are also on the product adjustment page. If you can find the right one, you should be able to do it online also.

I'll have to call tomorrow I guess. The recruiting promos aren't on the Adjustment list...just my recent orders.

In the email that said they received your selection there was a 1-877 number if you had a problem or question... I'd give you the full number, cause I need it myself, but it was deleted out of my spam folder. :(

vanscootin said:
In the email that said they received your selection there was a 1-877 number if you had a problem or question... I'd give you the full number, cause I need it myself, but it was deleted out of my spam folder. :(

THANK YOU. Found it...thankfully I had not deleted that one because it hadn't arrived yet!

I love this company.I sent an email to the folks and explained my situation. She called and left me a VM telling me they were just going to send me a whole new one- and if the one I have wasn't usable, just "toss it". Most of it is usable, just the one blade (which maybe I can order a replacement blade for it later?) They are on backorder, but who cares!

esavvymom said:
THANK YOU. Found it...thankfully I had not deleted that one because it hadn't arrived yet!

LOL.... can you share the number?

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your selection, you may contact The Pampered Chef® Power Up! support team via phone at 877-496-1289 or via email at [email protected]. Customer support is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm CST.

Please reference your order number on any support inquiries.

If you deleted your email with the order number, I'm sure calling them would be ok- that they'd be able to find it.

esavvymom said:
If you deleted your email with the order number, I'm sure calling them would be ok- that they'd be able to find it.

Thanks Bobbi! But I didn't delete the email... Outlook must automatically empty the spam folder every so often and I was keeping them there so I knew where the were.... duh, won't do that again. LOL!

1. What is "Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance"?

"Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance" is a promotional campaign designed to address the issue of recruiting difficulties in the appliance industry. It aims to attract qualified candidates to fill open positions and improve the overall recruitment process for companies in this sector.

2. How does the "Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance" campaign work?

The campaign includes various marketing tactics such as job postings on relevant websites, targeted social media ads, and networking events. It also offers incentives to successful referrals and provides resources for companies to improve their recruitment strategies.

3. Who can participate in the "Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance" campaign?

The campaign is open to any company in the appliance industry that is experiencing recruiting challenges. This includes manufacturers, retailers, repair services, and other related businesses.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the "Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance" campaign?

Participating in the campaign can help companies attract top talent, reduce the time and costs associated with recruitment, and improve their overall hiring process. It also offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals and share best practices.

5. How can I get involved in the "Recruiting Promo- Problem With Appliance" campaign?

If you are a company in the appliance industry, you can sign up to participate in the campaign by contacting the organizers or visiting the campaign's website. You can also spread the word about the campaign to other companies in the industry or refer qualified candidates for open positions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ardipc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkugler