• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Recruiting Promo: Discover the Latest Offer!

In summary, the "New Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion offered by the company to attract new recruits and expand the team. It offers incentives and bonuses to new recruits who join during the specified promotional period and is open to both internal and external candidates who meet the company's hiring criteria. The specific dates for the promotion will be announced by the company and interested individuals can take advantage of it by applying for a position during the designated period.
lacychef
So, I read the weekly bites....now I'm dying to know what the recruiting promo is going to be! What do you all think? Something big like cookware or stoneware? We'll know soon.......;)

It could be cookware, but it could also be a new product - like the promo after National Conf 2006. I'm always surprised by what HO comes up with!

I am sooo excited about this. I have a few that have been on the fence for a few months. I am hoping it will be just that something to push them all over!!!!

krzymomof4 said:
I am sooo excited about this. I have a few that have been on the fence for a few months. I am hoping it will be just that something to push them all over!!!!

Me too! I can't wait to share the news!

I want to know WHAT and WHEN!!! Will it run parallel to the February double points???

PCGINA said:
I want to know WHAT and WHEN!!! Will it run parallel to the February double points???

I haven't ever seen double recruiting points; but man would that be awesome! All the exciting news just can't come soon enough:D

We'll know in 12 days!

That's right Ann, are you ready I am sure ready to go now. 12 days just seems so far away!

It is!!! LOL:)

What is the "New Recruiting Promo"?

The "New Recruiting Promo" is a special promotion offered by our company to attract new recruits and expand our team.

How does the "New Recruiting Promo" work?

The "New Recruiting Promo" offers a variety of incentives and bonuses for new recruits who join our team during the specified promotional period. These incentives may include signing bonuses, referral bonuses, or other perks.

Who is eligible for the "New Recruiting Promo"?

The "New Recruiting Promo" is open to anyone who is interested in joining our company and meets our standard hiring criteria. Both internal and external candidates are eligible to participate in the promotion.

When does the "New Recruiting Promo" take place?

The specific dates for the "New Recruiting Promo" will be announced by our company. It is typically a limited-time offer and may vary depending on the current hiring needs of our company.

How can I take advantage of the "New Recruiting Promo"?

If you are interested in taking advantage of the "New Recruiting Promo," simply apply for a position with our company during the designated promotional period. If you meet our hiring criteria and are selected for a position, you will automatically be eligible for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefAbey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518