• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Set This Table Up?

In summary, when setting a table, it is important to have at least one extra place setting, use dinner, salad, and bread plates for a formal setting, place silverware in order of use, consider adding a centerpiece but make sure it doesn't obstruct the view, and include a water glass, red wine glass, and white wine glass for a formal setting, but you can adjust based on your menu and personal preference.
I am doing a vendor event at the local Chamber of Commerce. I only have a 4 ft table and it has to be mardi gras themed. Ideas??

If you have a dollar tree close by they have cute mardi gras decorations for cheap. Set up like normal but put green, purple and yellow beads through out and what ever other decorations you see.

Use you clear outdoor caddy with mardi gras colored, utensils, plates and napkinsI would use a purple table cloth and string beads along it. Our Dollar Tree and Party City has a ton of cute and cheap Mardi Gras deco

Use this opportunity to really display the New Orleans trip! Print some pictures from the internet, use beads, masks, etc... put the "Taste of Travel" poster that came in the CN last month where it can be seen by all! Get those bookings, but better yet, the New Orleans incentive may just get people to sign with you!

The dots items will go really well with Mardi Gras colors! Good luck! I LOVE vendor events! :)

Also, have some food - draws interest. Maybe pretzel turtle candies? mini pretzel with a pecan on top, then a rollo candy melted over all.

Related to How Would You Set This Table Up?

1. How many place settings should I include when setting a table?

The number of place settings will vary depending on the number of guests you are expecting. As a general rule, it is best to have at least one extra place setting in case of unexpected guests or accidents.

2. What type of plates should I use for a formal table setting?

For a formal table setting, it is traditional to use a dinner plate, salad plate, and bread plate. However, you can also use a charger plate or soup bowl if desired.

3. What is the proper placement for silverware on a table?

The silverware should be placed in the order of use, starting from the outside and working towards the plate. Forks go on the left, with the salad fork on the outside and the dinner fork closest to the plate. Knives and spoons go on the right, with the soup spoon on the outside and the dinner knife closest to the plate.

4. Should I include a centerpiece when setting a table?

A centerpiece is not necessary, but it can add a nice touch to a table setting. Just make sure it is not too tall or obstructs the view of other guests.

5. What type of glassware should I include when setting a table?

For a formal table setting, it is common to have a water glass, a red wine glass, and a white wine glass. However, you can adjust the glassware based on your menu and personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Monica9498