• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Mention TPampered Chef in a Resume? or Would You Not Mention It

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and other kitchen products. Whether or not you should include it on your resume depends on your job responsibilities and how relevant they are to the position you are applying for. If you have a significant amount of experience or achievements with Pampered Chef that relate to the job you are applying for, it can be beneficial to include it on your resume. You can mention Pampered Chef on your resume by including it in your work experience section and highlighting skills such as sales and marketing, customer service, time management, and independence. It is important to accurately list your work experience, even if you are no longer working for Pampered Chef. However, if your experience
KaryCam
Gold Member
How would you mention TPC in a resume?
or would you not mention it at all?

I'm drawing a blank.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Re: ResumeThis is mine...hope it helps!

THE PAMPERED CHEF, Inc.
June 2003-Present

Manage all facets of a home based business including maintaining a small inventory; producing and distributing invoices; advertising, communicating with a large staff, refining public speaking and presentation skills; assigning responsibility to team members, attending various seminars and training sessions; organizing large and small functions; handling monetary funds; providing customer service via phone, mail, fax, email and publishing a monthly newsletter; maintaining a business website; supporting the community through fundraisers; mentoring and training other consultants.

Re: ResumeBy TPC do you mean Pampered Chef in general or specifically earning TPC?

Re: ResumeI do have a blurb on mine...

March 2003 – Present: Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
• Direct sales Business owner. Marketing, customer service, training & scheduling

Re: Resume
legacypc46 said:
By TPC do you mean Pampered Chef in general or specifically earning TPC?

I meant PC in general.

Thanks for all the suggestions and the link. It's great and works perfectly.

KaryCam said:

I always thought that's the button you press after you've pressed "Pause" and you want it to start again. :confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I always thought that's the button you press after you've pressed "Pause" and you want it to start again. :confused:

No silly, rezoom is what you want your car to do when you fill it up with gas. Duhh:p

What is Pampered Chef and should I include it on my resume?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and other kitchen products. Whether or not you should include it on your resume depends on your job responsibilities and how relevant they are to the position you are applying for. If you have a significant amount of experience or achievements with Pampered Chef that relate to the job you are applying for, then it can be beneficial to include it on your resume.

How do I mention Pampered Chef on my resume?

You can mention Pampered Chef on your resume by including it in your work experience section. Make sure to list your job title, the company name, and the dates you worked there. Then, provide a brief description of your job responsibilities and any accomplishments you had while working for Pampered Chef.

Is it important to mention Pampered Chef on my resume?

If you have relevant experience or achievements with Pampered Chef that can showcase your skills and qualifications for the job you are applying for, then it is important to include it on your resume. However, if your experience with Pampered Chef is not directly related to the job you are applying for, it may not be necessary to mention it.

Can I mention Pampered Chef on my resume even if I am no longer working for them?

Yes, you can still mention Pampered Chef on your resume even if you are no longer working for them. It is important to accurately list your work experience, including any previous jobs or positions you have held. However, if you have not worked for Pampered Chef in a long time and your experience may not be relevant to the job you are applying for, it may be best to leave it off your resume.

What skills or qualities can I highlight from my experience with Pampered Chef on my resume?

Some skills or qualities you can highlight on your resume from your experience with Pampered Chef may include sales and marketing skills, customer service skills, time management and organization skills, and the ability to work independently. You can also mention any achievements or awards you received while working for Pampered Chef to showcase your success in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chef susan
  • General Chat
Replies