• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Put Pampered Chef on a Resume

In summary, when listing your experience with Pampered Chef on your resume, be sure to include your job title, dates of employment, and a brief description of your responsibilities and achievements. This can also be included as freelance or self-employed experience. Your Pampered Chef experience can be valuable for a variety of jobs, especially those in customer service, sales, and marketing. Even for non-sales related jobs, it can showcase your ability to work independently, manage clients, and meet sales goals, as well as transferable skills such as communication, organization, and time management. While it is not necessary to include specific product names or details, highlighting notable achievements can be beneficial.
Chef susan
I have a fairly new consultant whose hubby just got laid off---she stays home with the 2 kids--but now she needs a full time job--won't be able to get a teaching job til sept.---how do u really play up Pampered Chef on the resume??!!

I don't know that she has the time and resources to really step up this business--she does enjoy it ---I will definitely mention it tho
thanks

October 20XX - Present: Independent Consultant, The Pampered Chef. I am currently operating my own business out of my home. Duties include marketing, sales, demonstations, order entry, shipping, receiving and customer service.

My resume read:THE PAMPERED CHEF, Aurora, IL 2004 - Present
Independent Future Director
Market and sell high quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home demonstrations, booths at trade shows and fundraiser programs.
•Exceeded $15,000 in sales in six months, through part-time work (approximately 5 days per month).
•Mentor and leader to four independent kitchen consultants.
•Create and publish monthly newsletters for customers and other consultants.
•Help plan, lead, and execute monthly kitchen consultant meetings and potential consultant workshops.

I also had it on my cover letter:
"...I also utilize my communication leadership and selling skills as an Independent Pampered Chef Future Director. My ability to effectively communicate to customers and team members will be an additional asset as your Events and Recognition Director."

Guess what...started a job 2 weeks ago and loving it. (After being unemployed for 4 years and just going to school full time)

1. How do I list my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

When listing your experience with Pampered Chef on your resume, make sure to include your job title, dates of employment, and a brief description of your responsibilities and achievements. You can also mention any relevant skills or training you acquired while working for Pampered Chef.

2. Should I include my Pampered Chef consultant experience on my resume?

If you were a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can include it on your resume as a freelance or self-employed experience. Be sure to highlight any sales or marketing skills you gained as well as any successful events or parties you hosted.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef experience to apply for a different job?

Yes, your experience with Pampered Chef can be valuable for a variety of jobs, especially those in customer service, sales, and marketing. Be sure to tailor your resume to the specific job you are applying for and highlight any relevant skills or achievements from your time with Pampered Chef.

4. How do I showcase my Pampered Chef experience if I am applying for a non-sales related job?

Even if you are applying for a job that is not directly related to sales, you can still highlight your experience with Pampered Chef as it shows your ability to work independently, manage clients, and meet sales goals. You can also mention any transferable skills such as communication, organization, and time management.

5. Do I need to include specific product names or details on my Pampered Chef experience?

While it is not necessary to list every product or detail about your experience with Pampered Chef, you can mention any specific accomplishments or notable achievements, such as reaching a certain sales milestone or receiving recognition for your performance. Focus on highlighting your overall experience and skills rather than specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies