• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I showcase my computer skills on a resume without taking classes?

In summary, to use the Quick Help feature on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Quick Help" button and enter your question or keyword. It is available on both desktop and mobile versions of the website and is constantly updated with accurate information. It can also be used to troubleshoot issues with Pampered Chef products. Currently, Quick Help is only available in English, but translation tools can be used to access the information for international customers.
trps
Silver Member
How would you word computer skills on a resume when no classes were taken but proficient on the internet and with most programsHELP

Familiar and proficient with blah blah blah (list of programs).

Let them ask if you've had formal training. Many times, people who use software on a daily basis, even if self-taught, are better with it than people who have had classes, but don't use it often.

Thanks Ann when I asked I thought you would reply it seems something you would know about

'Cuz I'm working on my company's internal resume team right now. :) Although we have a very atypical format/standard to follow (it's minimum 3 pages, some people with many work assignments have up to 6 pages).

Till dim ewe no how two rum spill chunk.

Thanks KG that will get me an interview I am sure!

Maybe an interview for the short bus! LOL

Related to How can I showcase my computer skills on a resume without taking classes?

1. How do I use the Quick Help feature on the Pampered Chef website?

To use Quick Help, simply click on the "Quick Help" button located at the bottom right corner of any page on our website. This will bring up a search bar where you can type in your question or keyword. Our website will then provide you with relevant articles, videos, and product information to help answer your question.

2. Can I access Quick Help on my mobile device?

Yes, Quick Help is available on both desktop and mobile versions of our website. Simply click on the "Quick Help" button on the bottom right corner of the screen to access it.

3. How do I know if the information provided by Quick Help is accurate?

Our Quick Help feature is constantly updated with the most current and accurate information from our team of experts. However, if you have any further questions or concerns, you can always reach out to our customer service team for additional assistance.

4. Can I use Quick Help to troubleshoot issues with my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Quick Help is a great resource for troubleshooting common issues with our products. Simply type in your question or issue and our website will provide you with helpful articles and videos to guide you through the process.

5. Is Quick Help available in languages other than English?

Currently, Quick Help is only available in English. However, we are continuously working on expanding our language options for our international customers. In the meantime, you can use a translation tool to access the information provided by Quick Help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies