• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Stand Out at a Multi-Brand Sales Event?

In summary, the show is a combined show with Silpada and Arbonne products. The Host wants to set up a table with products and is looking for suggestions.
julyskitchen
Ok. So I have a show this Sat and it's a combined show with Silpada, and Arbonne products:eek: :eek: :eek: .

The Host wanted to just get it all out of the way and she's having like 20 guest there. I want to set up a table with stuff..I will be doing a short if any Demo but I wanted to see if anyone has some suggestions as far as what food or recipe I should make in advance and what I can do to increase my sales with those other ladies trying to get $$:eek: :eek: out of them too :confused:

Any Ideas on anything would really help me out :eek: :eek:

Focus on bookings and recruit leads!

Have something already prepared that they can eat. Talk about really fun show ideas you can do with them at their own shows. Give out a recipe, quick tips, door prizes or play a game and give away prizes. Maybe do the Potato Demo or have the tools out and let them try them out.

I would recommend making a really awesome dessert. Ladies love dessert. Let the host put out little munchies, etc.

JMTC. Hope that helps.

i agree with the pp! You could do a dessert in the trifle to show it off, or I have done dessert pizzas that go very quickly! Dessert would be really good!!

Good Idea!!..I'll def. have to do a dessert, I thought about the Strawberry banana Sundae Pizza and some Lemon Fruit Tarts.

Now show I have print outs of stuff...what should I hand out aside from the catalogs??

(still getting the hang of this..Bear with me...jijiji) Thanks Ladies

How about the strawberry amaretto pastries and have them use the easy accent decorator, egg slicer, and the zester scorer to put them all together them selves. interaction is the key! While they are making their food you can strike up a one on one conversation!

julyskitchen said:
Good Idea!!..I'll def. have to do a dessert, I thought about the Strawberry banana Sundae Pizza and some Lemon Fruit Tarts.

Now show I have print outs of stuff...what should I hand out aside from the catalogs??
(still getting the hang of this..Bear with me...jijiji) Thanks Ladies

BUSINESS CARDS! But, I would also focus more on trying to get contact info FROM them vs. trying to give stuff TO them. If you have contact info, then you can follow-up, otherwise you're waiting for them to call you (which usually doesn't happen).
I agree with Jeni said - talk about the fun shows you can have for them. There are lots of theme show ideas posted in the files here... start downloading!

I think having something for them to do might be good. Yours will be the only fun table b/c of the interaction part. Definitely have the June & July host specials out WITH the regular and host prices. That really gets the attention, especially with the Salad Spinner. Have your calendar ready with just a few highlighted dates so that you can book then and have packets ready. Not always necessary (don't we wish it was), but good. The sales may not be great b/c people tend to have a certain amount that they want to spend regardless of at one or 3 companies. Maybe offer a freebie with purchase or something? Like a SB. Encourage FATHER'S day purchases! So if you have products, get a basket to put gifts together and look for flyers on here. That will be something that the other consultant's may not be able to offer.Good luck!

I did the same thing last month and made Tuexedo Brownie Cups. The other consultants ate most of them! But got 2 bookings from the other consultants.

I would have a potato, big carrots AKA Bugs Bunny carrots, and let the ladies try all your tools, and make sure you have a raffle of some sort so you can get everyone to fill out a drawing slip, and some cute bags with recruiting info in it for them to take along with them. Make sure your website address is on everything too. Have Fun!

I would do dorr prize slips to get everyones info and give away a SB. THat way you will have made some connections even if they don't place an order Because, while they fill it out it gives you a chance to chat with them

Wow, I have almost the same show on Friday night, only it is me, silpadda, usborne books, and the host sells arbonne and is just going to set things out (she thinks she'll be too busy to really 'sell'). This is for a fundraising evening though so it is a little different. I'm doing the brownie cups and either the clubhouse chicken squares or something else that's similar. The sticky part is the host is a good friend of mine and the evening is for charity, so I feel cheesy asking her to pay for the ingredients but I also don't want to blow a lot of money when I think the sales will be low (given all the other options) and I am giving her some of my commission to make a 20% donation.

The one other thing I suggested is we are going to do a quarter raffle, I have an extra quickstir pitcher I'm donating and I suggested she ask everyone else to donate something. That will raise extra funds, but in your case maybe you could do something like that to just generate more interest and make some extra petty cash.

Do mini Strawberry Amaretto Pastries - bite sized and have things on hand people can play with (microplane, crinkle cutter, food chopper, etc.) Let people build their own pastries. - I did this exactly has you said - many different HBB at the same time for a fundraiser. Offer the Host Special as a silent auction item or raffle item (funds can go to Round Up from the Heart).

I think the interactive idea where they assemble their desserts is a great idea!
They need to spend time where you get to talk to them and try out our products & create the "want/need" for them.

Maybe offer a free show and/or Quick Stir Pitcher for a booking that day that will be given when they have their show. Or, a Book to Look.

Also keep out the tools & potato-carrots for them to try. Chopper, small tools,
crinkle cutter, UM......

DON'T PANIC!!!! PC is far superior than either of those!!! I agree with having something to eat. In November I did an open house with Arbonne and Liasophia. Arbonne sold nothing. liasophia had 1 order. I had a $700 show. We all know that everyone prefers PC over anything else. Just give them something to nibble on and a catalog. They WILL order! Good luck!

PS: It's been my experience that when I do a combined show (vendor-type only -- not a demo type) that I WAY outsell the others. I won't do a demo show with other companies. Just my personal policy. :)

finley1991 said:
DON'T PANIC!!!! PC is far superior than either of those!!! I agree with having something to eat. In November I did an open house with Arbonne and Liasophia. Arbonne sold nothing. liasophia had 1 order. I had a $700 show. We all know that everyone prefers PC over anything else. Just give them something to nibble on and a catalog. They WILL order! Good luck!

PS: It's been my experience that when I do a combined show (vendor-type only -- not a demo type) that I WAY outsell the others. I won't do a demo show with other companies. Just my personal policy. :)

I feel the same way about doing multi vender shows. I have only done two so far. But when I did I went in with confidence. The last show I did with a PartyLite consultant I did very well and I even helped get her some sales. She had a bad outlook about doing a co-show. But I really liked the host and I wanted her to benifit from both of us. GOOD LUCK and keep your head up. :D

Okay...all these IDEAS are GREAT!!! Thank you so much you CS ladies ROCK!!

I have Catalogs and business cards ready, I will be making the Minnie Lemon Tarts and the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. I plan to set up a table with "potatoes" and products people can try along with Recipe ideas for the summer. I will have a door prize for door slips and will offer a "free" gift for booking a June show the same day.

I'm hoping I get some bites :)...well bookings for June I really need/want the fall products :)

Thanks ladies!!

Here's a tip for the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. When you do them, make them "open-faced", instead of into the "sandwich" style. Not only are they easier to eat, you will get double out of the recipe, too!

Good luck with it! We hope to hear good things!!

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
Here's a tip for the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. When you do them, make them "open-faced", instead of into the "sandwich" style. Not only are they easier to eat, you will get double out of the recipe, too!

Good luck with it! We hope to hear good things!!

Paula

I make these a lot, but never thought of doing this! What a great idea.:D

Related to How to Stand Out at a Multi-Brand Sales Event?

What is a "Triple Threat Party"?

A "Triple Threat Party" is a Pampered Chef party that features three different products: the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These three products work together seamlessly to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Triple Threat Party"?

Hosting a "Triple Threat Party" allows you to experience the versatility and convenience of our three most popular products while earning free and discounted products. You can also learn new recipes and cooking techniques to make mealtime more enjoyable.

Do I need to have all three products to host a "Triple Threat Party"?

No, you do not need to own all three products to host a "Triple Threat Party." Our consultants will bring the products and demonstrate how they work together. However, if you do own one or more of the products, you can share your experience and tips with your guests.

Is there a minimum number of guests required for a "Triple Threat Party"?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required. Whether you have a small intimate gathering or a larger group, our consultants will provide a fun and informative party experience for everyone.

How can I schedule a "Triple Threat Party"?

You can schedule a "Triple Threat Party" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. Our consultants will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay