• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize Individual Orders with Hosts and Guests | TIA!

In summary, to keep track of individual orders for a host party, you can use the Host Order Form provided by Pampered Chef. This form can be customized to fit your specific needs and can be used to collect payment for orders. If a guest wants to change their order, you can easily make changes through your consultant account or contact customer service. To ensure correct delivery, use the "Ship-to" option when submitting the order or provide the host with a list of orders and their corresponding guests.
pampermeplease
Once I have it as individual order, should I put the person as host and then put their order in as guest under that?

TIA!:D

How much in sales do you have?

only a little over 60 now.

You can only send it in as a show if you have $150. You need to turn in the $60 in orders as an individual order. :)

If you are asking how to submit the order in PP, yes you put the person's info under edit host. Then you click on add guest at the bottom & it will bring up the order screen & the person's name will be there.

Thank you so much! I called my recruiter to ask, but she's never done an individual order either just all shows.

I've only done a few individual orders, but that's what I did for them. That's one part of PP that is very confusing--that & how to add a co-host!!!

Related to How to Organize Individual Orders with Hosts and Guests | TIA!

1. How do I keep track of individual orders for a host party?

To organize individual orders for a host party, you can use the Host Order Form provided by Pampered Chef. This form allows you to record each guest's name, contact information, and the products they wish to purchase. You can also use the form to track the total sales and rewards earned by the host.

2. Can I customize the host order form to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the host order form to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove fields, change the layout, and even add your own branding. This can help make the form more user-friendly and personalized for your host and guests.

3. How do I collect payment for individual orders?

You can collect payment for individual orders in a variety of ways. One option is to have guests pay directly through the Pampered Chef website using the host's party link. Another option is to collect payment from guests in person and then submit the order and payment to Pampered Chef on their behalf.

4. What should I do if a guest wants to change their order after it has been submitted?

If a guest wants to change their order after it has been submitted, you can easily make changes through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply go to the order and click on "Edit Order" to make any necessary changes. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. How can I ensure all individual orders are delivered to the correct guests?

To ensure all individual orders are delivered to the correct guests, you can use the "Ship-to" option when submitting the order. This allows you to enter each guest's shipping address so that their order is delivered directly to them. You can also provide the host with a list of all orders and their corresponding guests so they can distribute them accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales