• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Qualify My Catalog Show for a Host Special?

In summary, the host set up her own catalog show in order to order the knife block as a host special. She sent out emails and called people, but no one has or will order. She is short $60 and needs to place orders by the end of the month in order to qualify for the HWC.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I set up my own catalog show so I could order the knife block as host special. I sent evites sent to many facebook contacts as well. Originally planned to close on 15th in hopes of 2nd show to get HWC. Since I had no other shows kept it open. I currently have 3 orders and 1 kind of. I still need $60 worth to qualify and the kind of order is an order I added under a friend that asked about something but didn't order and is probably because she is currently unemployed (i've been trying to recruit her, but she doesn't have a license or a car right now either) So I was adding one as her bday gift from me to help me out as well. One order was a friend of a friend that ordered and the other was a facebook contact and the other was a past guest that past host called and told me she wanted another set of bamboo spoons.

I've sent countless emails and have called all those that I have phone numbers for and no one has or will ordered. I've tried using the stoneware special and price increases to my advantage but no bites at all!:(

I don't know what else to do? Any ideas or suggestions would be great. I really can't afford to place orders myself and buy the knife block.

Is it possible to just add those to my next show? Or can I somehow change them to individual orders? and pay the difference in shipping on the 2 that are shipped to host? One has direct ship already so I think it would be the same right?

THanks sorry for all my whining today!:(

You could enter them as individual orders or on your next show. If you're going to wait until your next show I would call the people that have ordered and let them know that it will [insert amount of time] before their order arrives because you have to hold off on submitting them.

I think what I would do, if you really feel you've exhausted all your options for getting that last $60, is call the people who have ordered and offer them to either submit them with your next show at the same shipping rate or to submit them immediately as individual orders but shipping will increase. They will appreciate that you gave them the choice and if they do want the items sooner rather than later then you aren't picking up the shipping difference.

Either way you need to call them, depending on what you told them about when you'd submit the orders, they've either been waiting or will be waiting longer to get their orders and it's only fair to let them know there's been a delay.

But, chin up, I've tried to pull individual orders together for a catty show before too. Sometimes it works, other times I have gone ahead and placed an order, and other times I tack them on to a show I'm submitting. This month I placed an order because I needed some items anyway and I figured between commission, double points, and earning the HWC products, it was worth placing that order to finish out the show vs. a supply order. Other times it's too much of a shortage or I just can't afford to do that, so I have to do what you're doing!

I would call those who have ordered as well but tell them you are $x short of submitting as a show and did they know of any friends who wanted to place orders... Tell them each order they give you, you will give them a Season's Best or Citrus Peeler or something small! :) People love freebies even if they are only $1!

Well the the thing is I did it as an online show and they were all placed through my website. The one that I don't know didn't have a phone number that I could call, I can check to see if there is an email. The friend is in New Orleans at Mardi Gras right now so I don't know if I'd be able to talk to her about it.

I was wondering if it was possible even to change them to individual orders since they were places through website on show? Thanks I'm going to try to collect as many orders as I can with some more last ditch phone calls tonight.

Hi there!I'm sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble with your catalog show. It can definitely be frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and it doesn't seem to be paying off.One suggestion I have is to reach out to your guests individually and offer them a special promotion or discount if they place their order by a certain date. You could also consider offering a small incentive for referrals - if they refer a friend who places an order, they will receive a free product or a percentage off their next purchase.As for adding the orders to your next show, that is definitely an option. You can either keep them as one large order or split them into individual orders, depending on what works best for you and your guests. Just be sure to communicate with your guests and let them know the plan so they are aware of any changes.Remember, persistence is key in this business. Keep reaching out to your guests and promoting the great products and deals that Pampered Chef has to offer. You never know when someone might change their mind and place an order. And don't forget to take advantage of the resources and support available to you through Pampered Chef - your team leader, fellow consultants, and the home office are all there to help you succeed.Best of luck with your show, and don't give up! You've got this!

What are the qualifications for a Pampered Chef show?

To qualify for a Pampered Chef show, you need to have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests.

How can I get more guests to attend my show?

You can get more guests to attend your show by sending out invitations, promoting your show on social media, and offering incentives for guests who bring a friend.

What types of products count towards the $200 minimum in sales?

All Pampered Chef products, including those on sale, count towards the $200 minimum in sales.

Do online orders count towards the $200 minimum in sales?

Yes, online orders count towards the $200 minimum in sales as long as they are placed through your unique show link or with your party host's name.

What happens if I do not meet the qualifications for a show?

If you do not meet the qualifications for a show, your party will not be considered "qualified." You can still submit orders and earn host rewards, but you will not receive the additional benefits of a qualified show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • leslieprichett