• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Find Local Fairs/Bazaars

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to find listings for upcoming fairs and bazaars in the local area. Suggestions include checking local newspapers, using websites like craftlister.com and craigslist.org, reaching out to schools and other direct sales consultants, and looking for classified boards for the community. However, it may take some time and effort to find these listings.
pcheframsey
Anyone have any luck finding listings of upcoming fairs/bazaars online for their local area? What keywords do you use on the search engines? I've tried all kinds of things and I'm not having much luck finding any listings. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

I'd like to know this too. Even our local Commerce Center isnt any help with this.

I always check local newspapers (classified ads, upcoming events) and another great resource is craftlister.com. Hope this helps!

Mary

they have tons of listings, but it freezes my computer everytime and most of the places around here dont want third party (as they call it) venders : (

I would try local bridal shops for bridal fairs, those are usually big Jan-March.

Try looking on craigslist.org too. I see alot of them on there.

None of these suggestions are really a quick and easy way to find local fairs but I'll share what I've done.

I went online and looked up local elementary schools and high schools. I mailed (or emailed) the VP of Fundraising of the PTO to introduce myself and to let them know that I do fundraisers as a PC Consultant. I've gotten a craft fair or two that way.

Also, every time I meet a consultant for another direct sales company, I get her email address and tell her that I would send her any info on local craft fairs if she would do the same. I've gotten quite a few craft fairs this holiday season this way.

I've also kept an eye out at the grocery store bulletin boards (I saw some craft fair ads there, unfortunately, all of them already had a PC person).

try graftmasters.com .... you have to join to get the list. Iam all book up !

I found two local classified boards for my community. I went online and googled the city/county and found info there. There's always a big listing of community events and fairs listed on them. You have to weed through the hotels that inevitably pop up when you do this but it was worth it.

Related to How to Find Local Fairs/Bazaars

1. How can I find local fairs and bazaars near me?

One way to find local fairs and bazaars is to search online for community event calendars or local business directories. You can also check with your city's parks and recreation department or chamber of commerce for a list of upcoming events.

2. What are the best resources for finding craft fairs and artisan markets?

Some of the best resources for finding craft fairs and artisan markets include joining local Facebook groups or forums for small business owners and artisans, checking with local craft stores or boutiques, or attending networking events for small businesses and entrepreneurs.

3. How can I stay updated on upcoming fairs and bazaars in my area?

To stay updated on upcoming fairs and bazaars, you can sign up for email newsletters from event organizers or follow social media accounts of local craft fairs and bazaars. You can also bookmark event websites or set up Google alerts for specific keywords related to fairs and bazaars in your area.

4. Are there any fees or requirements for participating in local fairs and bazaars?

The fees and requirements for participating in local fairs and bazaars may vary. Some events may require a registration or booth fee, while others may only require a percentage of sales. It's best to contact the event organizers directly to inquire about any fees or requirements.

5. How can I make my booth stand out at a fair or bazaar?

To make your booth stand out at a fair or bazaar, you can create eye-catching displays, offer samples or demonstrations of your products, and provide special promotions or discounts for event attendees. It's also important to have a well-designed and informative booth, as well as friendly and engaging customer service to attract potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tania Bonner
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Petra
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies