• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Exchange Items: A Guide for Customers Purchasing Last Month

In summary, the customer wants to exchange the items for something else because she doesn't like them.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I have a customer that would like to exchange 2 items for 1. How do I do this? She just bought the items last month so I'm still in the time frame, I just don't know what to do

Please help

TIA

Call HO, they will need to know the items and where to ship them.

Call HO and they will walk you through it!

You need to know the show number, what she is exchanging/getting, and the name/address/phone number of where it needs to be sent!

If there is a difference, they can pay by CC (have the number and name on card) or you can use your PC debit and the customer can pay you...

FYI... if she bought something last month (FEB) she CANNOT exchange them for an item that is new as of March 1st. HTH...

OK, thanks so much for your help

FYI... if she bought something last month (FEB) she CANNOT exchange them for an item that is new as of March 1st. HTH...

No, she just didn't care for the items she got, would like to do something else.

wow almost 3 hrs before someone from HO will call back, but at least they will call back and I don't have to wait on the phone that long especially with having kids running around.

So will they (HO) beable to credit her the difference back for her exchange?

yes if their is a difference they will credit her

Yes. They'll ask whether to credit her card, send her a check, or credit you (you'd pay her the difference, then). Obviously, the easiest thing is to have them send the extra straight to her (or credit her card).

If it's within 30 days, FedEx will be out tomorrow to pick up her stuff. She will need the reference number they give you and the package just needs to be set on her doorstep. Remind her that they will be there tomorrow so she doesn't forget. It costs PC money everytime they send FedEx out to a house and they will only try twice before making the customer pay shipping back to them.

Why not?My stepmother, who has never used her bar pan, has decided she doesn't like that you can't put soap on them (duh? Didn't I say that at my opening show, or was I too tired?) She bought it in November. I can't tell her, "Well, we have sheet pans now ..."

1. How do I initiate an exchange?

To initiate an exchange, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-8686 and provide them with your order number and the reason for the exchange. They will guide you through the next steps.

2. Can I exchange a product for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange a product for a different one of equal or lesser value. If the desired product is of higher value, you will need to pay the difference in price.

3. How long do I have to exchange a product?

You have up to 60 days from the date of purchase to initiate an exchange. After that, the product will no longer be eligible for exchange.

4. Do I need to pay for shipping when exchanging a product?

If the product you received was defective or damaged, we will cover the shipping costs for the exchange. However, if you are exchanging for a different product, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.

5. What if I no longer have the original packaging for the product?

While it is preferred that the product is returned in its original packaging, we understand that it may not always be possible. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance with your exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo