• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Create Unique Dishes with Different Sized Scoops?

In summary, Becky uses the medium and large scoops to make pancakes, cookies, muffins, and meatballs. She also uses the small scoop for making truffles.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to the threads here, so I hope I'm doing this right. I've done a few searches, and have come up empty handed. Does anyone have any recipes using the small, meduim and large scoops?

I know they are generally used for batters, and doughs, but I thought it would be a nice extra to send a couple recipes to each of the guests from my last big show highlighting one of the items they purchased.

Thanks so much!!!:)

The mini quiches or mini citrus muffins for the small scoop. Large scoop a ring, medium a cookie recipe? HTH!

The medium scoop loads our EAD perfectly...it is just slightly smaller than the opening!

Cookies- small scoop about 2" (what most people use)
medium scoop about 3"
large scoop- bakery size cookies...I use this size when giving them as gifts!

Large scoop- fills up muffin or cupcakes perfectly!

I used mine to make melon balls before the cooks corer came out with one on the other end.

I use the medium and large scoops for the crescent roll ring recipes. I use the large scoop for regular size muffins and cupcakes. I use the small and medium scoops just for cookie dough and mini muffins.

Thanks guys, these are great ideas. I've only been with PC for about 96 days so it took me 3 minutes to figure out what the EAD was. :) LOL I still don't know all the acronyms (I'm a recovering Williams Sonoma Junkie) shhhh!

The scoops are also great for making meatballs!

I use the large scoop for making pancakes. I have some anal tendencies about pancakes, cookies, muffins, etc... all being the same size. I love being able to make a perfect stack of pancakes!:eek:

Becky, I love the meatball idea! And I like my pancakes the same size, too! I'll have to try that, I was using a ladle which makes a gianormous pancake the size of my brilliant head. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Becky, I love the meatball idea! And I like my pancakes the same size, too! I'll have to try that, I was using a ladle which makes a gianormous pancake the size of my brilliant head. :)

gianormous = good for brilliant brains, but the pancakes get cold!:yuck:eek:h - and I also use the small scoop for making truffles.

I forgot about meatballs. Makes them the same size for even cooking.

Oh...yes! I use the large scoop (two of them) to fill the plastic lid part of the food chopper to form my hamburgers. Just lay saran wrap accross it, scoop the meat in, and fold up the plastic to form a patty!

Related to How to Create Unique Dishes with Different Sized Scoops?

1. What is the 3 Scoops from Pampered Chef?

The 3 Scoops is a set of three measuring scoops in different sizes (1 tbsp, 2 tbsp, and 3 tbsp) that can be used for precise measurements in cooking and baking.

2. Can I use the 3 Scoops for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the 3 Scoops can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. The scoops are made of stainless steel, making them durable and safe for use with a variety of ingredients.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the 3 Scoops?

Yes, we have a collection of iso recipes that are designed to be used with the 3 Scoops. These recipes are easy to follow and perfect for busy home cooks.

4. Can I use the 3 Scoops for non-food items?

No, the 3 Scoops are designed for food use only. Using them for non-food items may cause damage to the scoops and affect their accuracy.

5. How do I clean the 3 Scoops?

The 3 Scoops are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • kcmckay