• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Soon in Advance Can I Make Brownie Truffle Bites?

In summary, you can make Brownie Truffle Bites in advance, up to 5 days before serving. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. The brownie batter can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Properly stored, Brownie Truffle Bites can last up to 1 week.
ChefJoyJ
I have a mystery host appreciation party on Friday night and want to make these for it. I was wondering if it would be okay to make them tomorrow, put together completely (with ganache), and refrigerate in a tupperware container until Friday evening. That should work, right?

Also, could I make the turtle pretzel candies tomorrow as well, or are they best the day of?

The truffle brownie bites will be fine, especially if it's a tight fitting lid. I LOVE these! I have also frozen them with the ganache on and they are still good. Sometimes I do a double batch (it's always hard to estimate how much you need for an open house) and freeze the left overs :). Then you can grab one whenever you feel like a bite of chocolatey goodness! :)

I haven't ever tried the turtles. I should! My guess is that they'd be fine as there is nothing too "wet" to make the pretzel mushy.

Thanks! I thought they'd be fine, but wanted to double check. I will certainly be freezing any leftovers...but as tasty as they are, I'm not sure there will be many left over. Yummy!!! :love:

Anyone got any ideas on the turtle pretzel candies??

1. Can I make Brownie Truffle Bites in advance?

Yes, you can make Brownie Truffle Bites in advance. In fact, it is recommended to make them at least 1-2 days before serving to allow the flavors to develop and the truffle filling to set properly.

2. How far in advance can I make Brownie Truffle Bites?

You can make Brownie Truffle Bites up to 5 days in advance. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

3. Can I freeze Brownie Truffle Bites?

Yes, you can freeze Brownie Truffle Bites for up to 3 months. Place them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag and thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

4. Can I make the brownie batter in advance?

Yes, you can make the brownie batter in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to bring it to room temperature before using it to make the truffle bites.

5. How long do Brownie Truffle Bites last?

If stored properly in an airtight container in the refrigerator, Brownie Truffle Bites can last up to 1 week. If frozen, they can last up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • KateD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • heatherbug737
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies