• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Pursue This Contact?

In summary, Becky's husband's cousin got married and had a PC bridal shower. The bride loved her new products and wanted to keep Becky in mind for a show after the wedding.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Earlier in the month, I went to a family wedding shower.

The groom is my husband's cousin. I'd never met him, and DH hasn't seen him since he was a kid. It's DH's mom's side of the family, and obviously, they aren't close, and DH is about 20 years older than his cousin, the groom.

But - duty calls, and I was summoned to this bridal shower! My MIL, and two SIL, and I were all going in on a gift, so my MIL asked me to look online, see what the bride was registered for at BB&B, and find a PC equivalent. So I did. They were registered for grilling tools, and also lots of Wooden Tools. We bought them from PC:
Grill Basket
Grill Cleaning Brush
Grilling Spatula (or was it tongs? IDK)
Bamboo Spoon Set
Bamboo Spatula Set
Then, she also got the SB, and two rubs.

Well, at the shower - when she opened her PC products, everyone went NUTS! Her Maid of Honor threatened to "lose" those products on the trip home, and everyone started talking about what a great idea a PC Bridal Shower would have been. (duh!) I don't really know most of these people, and didn't even know about the shower until about 10 days before hand - so it wasn't a matter of me not speaking up...

Well, today I got a nice thank-you card from the bride. She LOVES her new PC products...right down to the SB cookbook, and thanked me. She than said that she wanted to keep me in mind for a PC show after the wedding. (first week in Aug. is the wedding)

Now, I've never met this girl before the shower, and probably wouldn't have any more family contact with her (or extremely limited) so do you think it would be wrong for me to send her a note back with a catalog?
I know her name, and now I have her address (return address on the Thank-You) but I don't have phone or email for her. She has my contact info - because I was smart enough to attach a label to the back of the SB before giving it to her. :p Just debating whether I should send her a catalog and a note saying I'd love to help her fill in her kitchen gaps after the wedding!

"Just debating whether I should send her a catalog and a note saying I'd love to help her fill in her kitchen gaps after the wedding!"

I think that is a perfect idea and totally appropriate!

I think that's a great idea, Becky. You can even suggest that she use it as a photo sharing party with pics from the wedding and/or honeymoon. That will make it a chaotic event, but people will remember it and will want to book their own shows.

perfect idea Becky. Thisngs will be crazy for her for a while so don't expect her to do anything right away - The next Sell-A-Thon should be in Nov, get her to schedule someting early that month so her friends can buy Christmas presents.

Totally go for it... they may become the part of the family you really like....

I think it sounds perfect.

I think that's a great idea too! She obviously loves the products and is interested in a show. I don't think she'd be any different than a fair lead.

I don't think it would hurt to send the specials for August either ... they are AWESOME.

Just make sure to put in your note that you don't have any of her contact information but would love to so you can get some more information to her.

I agree with everyone, Becky on this. She expressed an interest down the road so you are not stepping on anyone's toes.

So nice to hear that your IL's asked you to pick out PC products as the gift from all of you! Great support!

1. How do I approach a potential contact to promote Pampered Chef products?

The best way to approach a potential contact is to start by building a relationship with them. You can do this by reaching out through social media, attending events or networking functions, or even just striking up a conversation with them. Once you have established a rapport, you can then introduce them to the Pampered Chef products and how they can benefit from them.

2. What is the best way to follow up with a potential contact after making initial contact?

After making initial contact, it is important to follow up with your potential contact in a timely and professional manner. This could be through email, phone call, or even a handwritten note. Be sure to remind them of your previous conversation and continue to build upon the relationship you have established.

3. How can I effectively communicate the benefits of Pampered Chef products to a potential contact?

The best way to communicate the benefits of Pampered Chef products is to be knowledgeable about the products yourself. Take the time to research and learn about the products and their features. Then, tailor your communication to highlight how these products can solve a problem or make their life easier in some way.

4. Is it appropriate to offer a potential contact a discount or promotion on Pampered Chef products?

Offering a discount or promotion to a potential contact can be a great way to entice them to try out Pampered Chef products. However, it is important to make sure that you are following any guidelines or policies set by the company. It is also important to ensure that the discount or promotion is not too aggressive or pushy, as this could turn the potential contact away.

5. How can I track and measure the success of pursuing a contact for Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways to track and measure the success of pursuing a contact for Pampered Chef. One way is to set specific goals or targets for yourself, such as a certain number of sales or referrals. You can also track the number of contacts you have made and the response rate. Additionally, asking for feedback from your contacts can also help you gauge the success of your efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen