• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Layer My Chocolate Chip Pudding Dessert?

In summary, the recipe for "Chocolate Chip Sensation" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their catalog. The recipe includes a combination of flour, sugar, butter, and chocolate chips, with the option to add nuts or different types of chocolate. It takes about 30 minutes to make, with a prep time of 10 minutes and a baking time of 20 minutes. The dish can be frozen after baking and cooled, and can be made using a regular baking dish or cast iron skillet if a Pampered Chef baking dish is not available.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
When I spread the chocolate chip pudding over the cream cheese mixture, do I cover the CC mixture completely or do I leave some of the white showing for contrast? I was going to grate a mint chocolate candy bar over the top...is that too much? Should I go for the mint chocolate taste or keep it simple and just grate regular chocolate over it?:confused:

You can do it however you like! I like the idea of a mint bar. Is that in place of the nuts?

Leave about 1/2 inch of white showing.

Hi, yes the mint is instead of the nuts. I can't taste the chocolate so I hope all the flavours blend well together. A bit like walking around a room in the dark...i just want to add a little oomph to the recipe. I don't know why, but this show is making me very nervous. I'm usually quite comfortable cooking. Its probably because I can't personally recommend what I am making. Oh well, I will put a smile on and just mentally think that it is the "greatest" recipe ever made...smile...most of the battle is in the mind anyway. I thought I might use the EAD as well and pipe cool whip rosettes around the crust area. We can just have fun with the desert. Wish me luck!

I made this at a show last month having never made it or tasted it before EVER.

But how can you go wrong with chocolate chip cookie, cream cheese and sugar, chocolate pudding made with half and half and anything else you put on top?!?!?!?!?! DECADENT!!

Related to How Should I Layer My Chocolate Chip Pudding Dessert?

1. What is the recipe for "Chocolate Chip Sensation?"

The recipe for "Chocolate Chip Sensation" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our catalog. It includes a combination of flour, sugar, butter, chocolate chips, and other ingredients. You can also find variations of the recipe that include nuts or different types of chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks in this recipe, such as dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even butterscotch chips. You can also chop up your favorite chocolate bar and use that instead of chips.

3. How long does it take to make "Chocolate Chip Sensation?"

The prep time for this recipe is about 10 minutes, and the baking time is around 20 minutes. So, in total, it should take about 30 minutes to make "Chocolate Chip Sensation."

4. Can I freeze "Chocolate Chip Sensation?"

Yes, you can freeze "Chocolate Chip Sensation" after it has been baked and cooled. Simply wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. To thaw, let it sit at room temperature for a few hours, or heat it up in the microwave for a warm and gooey treat.

5. Can I make "Chocolate Chip Sensation" without a Pampered Chef baking dish?

While we recommend using a Pampered Chef baking dish for the best results, you can still make "Chocolate Chip Sensation" using a regular baking dish or even a cast iron skillet. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as different dishes may affect the cooking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies