• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Quickly Does the Organization Get Their $$?

In summary, the fundraiser should arrive at the host's house within a couple weeks and the proceeds should go to the intended beneficiary.
KimmyDarling
I'm doing my first fundraiser, and want to be able to tell them how soon they can expect a check. Thanks!

I believe HO mails it within a couple weeks of shipping the products.

Thanks, Ann!

No prob!
:)

I hope it's successful for you and the orgranization!

Good Luck girl!
I just submitted one and they had their check the next week - about the same turnaround time as the orders from a show. :)

The one I did in Sept was quick. Had the products one week and the check the next.

I need to pick some brains!! My children's school is having a "craft fair" (first annual) Vendors are supposed to donate product for a raffle and donate 15% of sales. Will be perfect if sales are over $600. However today (4 days before) I was told to bring a check to write to the school at the end of the evening. I told them no, PC would write them a check and they need to know when.Here's my question, should I just do this as a normal kitchen show, write my 15% check and get paid "normal" commission?? Or fight to get them to take it as a fundraiser???

I would fight it; by the time you write them a check and donate a doorprize you're basically doing this for free. It all depends on how much its worth to you. I know people who do fundraisers and give their whole commission on top of what PC gives.

Just did a fundraiser.Products where delivered on Friday (nov 10), check came Monday (nov 13).

No I would fight it as a fundraiser..I'm just thinking if you write a check God forbid but what if you don't make any sales or if sales are small??!!! Your coming out of pocket for no return! I did a fundraiser & had NO SALES it was for a benefit for a kid that was struck by lightning all the vendors were asked to pay $25 for booth setup thats all but I got no returns a few maybe shows & contacts but that's all! And turns out the organizer told me the mother whos son was hurt was a total B*&%H! she wanted to use the $$ for personal stuff rather then report it to the attorney in charge of the benefit bank account that was to pay medical bills!!!!

I had the check before the product. This week, the check came on Monday, and the rest of the boxes cam eon Tuesday.

i did a fundraiser and submitted it. the products came today. was i supposed to give HO tax info or something on the organization?

I do a lot of fundraisers and the host usually gets the check about the same time the products arrive at their door.

Related to How Quickly Does the Organization Get Their $$?

1. How quickly do I receive my commission as a consultant?

As a consultant, you will receive your commission from Pampered Chef within two weeks of submitting your sales. This allows time for any returns or exchanges to be processed.

2. How long does it take for host rewards to be credited to my account?

Host rewards are typically credited to your account within 24-48 hours after a successful party has been submitted. However, during peak sales seasons, it may take up to 72 hours.

3. When will I receive my bonus for reaching a certain sales level?

Bonuses for reaching a certain sales level are paid out on a monthly basis. You can expect to receive your bonus in the first week of the following month.

4. How quickly will I be reimbursed for any business expenses?

If you have submitted your expense report, you can expect to be reimbursed within two weeks. However, please note that all expenses must be approved by your team leader before being reimbursed.

5. How long does it take for my commission to be deposited into my bank account?

Once your commission has been processed, it typically takes 3-5 business days for it to be deposited into your bank account. However, this may vary depending on your bank's processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • pattikake