• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Years Have You Been Married?

In summary, In summary, this woman has been married for 14 years, and her husband remembers that it doesn't feel like 14 years because it feels more like 14 minutes. They have a bunch of mini anniversaries that they celebrate every few months. They got married two years after they started dating, and have been married for 6 1/2 years.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Power HourHere is Belinda Ellsworth's website: www.stepintosuccess.com

I'm sure there's information about her Power Hour system and CD on there.

The one thing I didn't like about the CD is how she kept hawking her other courses throughout this one but there is good info on it.

Also, interestingly she got the power hour idea from a Pampered Chef director. Asked her for details, tweeked it and made it hers!

thanks beth...both for the website and your observations (self-promotion doesn't sit well with me either)

I didn't like the self promotion, but, she did seem excited about the other products!

I've been married for 31.

6 years this past June 2nd! Feels like a LOOOOT longer!

Married 6 years, together 14- yikes almost 1/2 of my lifetime! :)

I have been married 7 yrs Jan will be 8

I have been married 4 years. May 23,2003

Almost 13 years....we eloped to Vegas in March of 95.

8 years...and counting! July 31, 1999

14 1/2 years - March 27,1993 - renewed our vows after our 10th as well on July 23, 2003!

erinyourpclady said:
Almost 13 years....we eloped to Vegas in March of 95.

What chapel if you don't mind me asking...I lived in Vegas for 3.5 years

Attachments

• Sep 08 Catalog Host Letter (Generic).doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 226
    119.5 KB · Views: 235
    119.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Sep 08 Host Letter (Generic).doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 285
    119.5 KB · Views: 260
    119.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Sep 08 Outside Order Form - PA (Generic).doc
    418 KB · Views: 223
    418 KB · Views: 254
    418 KB · Views: 277
We have been married 3 years (May 21).

chefheidi2003 said:
What chapel if you don't mind me asking...I lived in Vegas for 3.5 years

No chapel...JOP......just decided to do it!!!

twingirlsmom said:
8 years...and counting! July 31, 1999

8 years and counting here too, but we got married on 9-11. :)

First dated in 1992, but then broke up and I swore I'd NEVER date him again...he was a jerk and needed to grow up...

Needless to say, he did... :love0010:

2nd time around he almost gave up asking me out though...it took 6 months of asking to finally get a date. :blushing:

We eloped to Vegas too, but not in March '95. We were both still in h.s. ;)

Jan. 1 '04. Celebrating 4 years coming up. We've been together since 10/24/03. Yep, dated for 3 weeks, got engaged, got married 6 weeks after that. :D

we just celebrated 20 years on June 13, we renewed our vows on our cruise June 15
We started "dating" when he was a freshman and I was in 6th grade

We celebrated 6 years of marital 'bliss' back in August of this year. We've been together for 7 1/2 years though and it's been one helluva journey together. LOL..

I've been married for 3 or 4 years. We got married with God on March 30, then a year later, on March 12, we got married in front of everyone with all the legal papers here, then July 18 we got married in the Chilean consulate office so the marriage was legal there too. I get 3 anniversary dinners a year.

friday said:
I've been married for 3 or 4 years. We got married with God on March 30, then a year later, on March 12, we got married in front of everyone with all the legal papers here, then July 18 we got married in the Chilean consulate office so the marriage was legal there too. I get 3 anniversary dinners a year.

Sweet! LOL... we have a bunch of what we call mini-anniversaries... we don't do anything big but we do remember things like the first day we met online, the first day we met in person, the day he moved in, our first day in court (his ex harassed us legally and financially for as long as she could... it's finally over just this month!! Yeah!), then there's our actual wedding anniversary. They all fall between May and August so it's fun to reflect and take little moments to 'remember when'... though we only do something 'big' for the actual wedding anniversary.

chefkristin said:
6 years this past June 2nd! Feels like a LOOOOT longer!
I had to laugh when I read this. A girl I know was talking about a conversation she had with her husband. They were discussing how long they had been married. She asked if he remembered how long they had been married. He said yes, it's 14 years. She was impressed that he remembered because he usually didn't remember things like that! He said "It doesn't feel like 14 years. It feels more like 14 minutes." She was thinking, "oh, that's so sweet". Then he added "under water".We just celebrated 20 years on October 24th.

Stampaholic1961 said:
I had to laugh when I read this. A girl I know was talking about a conversation she had with her husband. They were discussing how long they had been married. She asked if he remembered how long they had been married. He said yes, it's 14 years. She was impressed that he remembered because he usually didn't remember things like that! He said "It doesn't feel like 14 years. It feels more like 14 minutes." She was thinking, "oh, that's so sweet". Then he added "under water".

We just celebrated 20 years on October 24th.

LOL!!! That is too funny...sounds like something my DH would say....

I have been married for 16 years, we dated for a year got engaged got married two years later.

Together for 10 years in December and married for 6 1/2 years.

It will be 3 years in January!

It will be 7 years April 14th.

5 yrs April 26
We've been together for 8

We have been married 21 years...almost 22. Sometimes it seems like yesterday and sometimes it seems like 1000 years ago.

:DI've been married 11 years and 3 months!! But we have known each other for 20years:D

Almost 18 years!:sing::) I'm so proud of myself, well proud of us! The reason I am is because we work hard at our marriage and because I am the first woman in my family, in 4 generations to actually stay married, and still passionatly love my husband after all these years and 2 kids and many trials. I love him more every day!:angel::love0010:

15 years this last August.

Related to How Many Years Have You Been Married?

1. How does the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" work?

The "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" is a system developed by Belinda Ellsworth, a successful entrepreneur and direct sales expert. It involves setting aside one hour each day to focus on specific tasks and activities that will help you grow your business and achieve your goals. This includes things like prospecting, follow-ups, and personal development. The system is designed to maximize your productivity and help you reach your full potential.

2. What is the purpose of the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour"?

The purpose of the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" is to help direct sales professionals like yourself become more organized, focused, and efficient in your business. By dedicating just one hour each day, you can accomplish a lot and see significant growth in your business. It also allows you to balance your personal and professional life by setting specific work hours.

3. How can the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" can benefit you as a Pampered Chef consultant by helping you stay on track and prioritize your tasks. With the system in place, you can maximize your time and efforts, leading to increased sales and success in your business. It also encourages consistency and discipline, which are essential qualities for any successful entrepreneur.

4. Can I customize the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, you can customize the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" to fit your specific business needs. The system is flexible and adaptable, allowing you to focus on the tasks and activities that are most important for your business. You can also adjust the time frame and tasks to fit your schedule and goals.

5. How can I learn more about the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" system and CD?

You can learn more about the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" system and CD by visiting Belinda Ellsworth's website at www.stepintosuccess.com. On her website, you can find more information about the system, as well as other resources and courses she offers for direct sales professionals. You can also purchase the "How Many Years Have You Been Married? Power Hour" CD directly from her website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
Replies
Views
nikked
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies