• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Shows Do I Need to Do to Earn the Incentive Trip?

In summary, to earn the incentive trips, you need to do 10 shows and one recruit. You can try the incentive calculator on cc to see what you need to do to earn what points.
stefani2
Does anyone have a general break-down of how many shows to do a month (plus how many recruits) to earn the Incentive Trips? (ex: 10 shows plus 1 recruit - or whatever)

have you tried the incentive calculator on cc? when i tried it, it would let you enter your average and then adjust the other numbers to see what you needed to do to earn what...

sushimommy said:
have you tried the incentive calculator on cc? when i tried it, it would let you enter your average and then adjust the other numbers to see what you needed to do to earn what...

I was just going to recommend that! It's a fun little tool.

I got this email from my upline today.

I was chatting with a friend online and she is a total numbers person. She figured out how to earn Level 1 of the incentive trip (provided they don't increase the points needed) by the end of February. Imagine if that was under your belt by March 1...earning Level 4 would seem so easy!!! Here's the breakdown:

You can have it by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math).
Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.

February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points

Is that your show schedule? Good Job! LOL!
Remember though the double points ends 2/13 not 2/14.

smspamperedchef said:
Is that your show schedule? Good Job! LOL!
Remember though the double points ends 2/13 not 2/14.

I Wish!!! It was a hypothetical email from my upline...just to show how level one can be achieved in the first two months.

It does help when it is broken down like that. It makes more sense.

That's actually from Chef Ann on here! After she posted it, I forwarded the info to some higher ups. I can't believe it made it back here! LOL that's too funny! That was my plan, but my first show wasn't $600 and several of my Jan shows rescheduled, but all is not lost! I am still going to work it!

I have 7 of my original 13 shows for Jan in the double points period. So my plan is to schedule about 10 more before the cut-off in Feb. Even if I just get darned close that will be much better than I've ever done before. I've earned level 1 for the past 3 years and am READY for a trip, baby! Preferably Paris, but I would salsa in Miami!

Chef Kearns said:
That's actually from Chef Ann on here! After she posted it, I forwarded the info to some higher ups. I can't believe it made it back here! LOL that's too funny! That was my plan, but my first show wasn't $600 and several of my Jan shows rescheduled, but all is not lost! I am still going to work it!

I have 7 of my original 13 shows for Jan in the double points period. So my plan is to schedule about 10 more before the cut-off in Feb. Even if I just get darned close that will be much better than I've ever done before. I've earned level 1 for the past 3 years and am READY for a trip, baby! Preferably Paris, but I would salsa in Miami!

How cool! Email travels at the speed of light!

Related to How Many Shows Do I Need to Do to Earn the Incentive Trip?

1. How many shows do I need to host to earn free products?

The number of shows needed to earn free products varies depending on the sales generated at each show. Generally, you can earn free products by hosting 1-2 shows with at least $200 in sales each.

2. How many shows do I need to host to become a consultant?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to host at least 4 shows with a minimum of $200 in sales each. This will give you a good understanding of the products and the business before you make the commitment to join as a consultant.

3. How many shows should I host in a month?

The number of shows you should host in a month depends on your goals and availability. It is recommended to host at least 2-3 shows per month to reach your sales and recruiting goals.

4. How many guests should I invite to my show?

It is recommended to invite at least 10-15 guests to your show. This will ensure a good turnout and increase the chances of making sales and bookings.

5. How many shows can I host in a week?

The number of shows you can host in a week depends on your availability and energy level. It is recommended to host no more than 2 shows per week to give yourself enough time to prepare and rest in between shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez