• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Bookings Do You Have for Dec?

In summary, many people have December as the craziest holiday of the year. However, with so many things going on, it may be hard to get people to book a show. There are a few shows that are already booked, but there are also gift incentives and holiday-themed shows that are available.
heat123
Silver Member
Newbie here. I was wondering how many everyone has for the month of December being the Craziest HOliday of the year- I think. With soo much going on for everyone like Work parties, personal parties, overall holiday madness? To date I have 4 booked (from friends trying to help me start my business) . I have my grand opening this weekend and will try to get it filled but don't know realistically if anyone will be interested in that month at all??? I am offering free gift incentives to book within the first 16 days but don't know if that will reel any one in? And who wants to have a show right after x-mas when we have just spent a fortune on gift giving!

For you veterans out there is Christmas-December usually a slower month for everyone?

Just wondering :rolleyes:

I have my own Holiday Open House scheduled for the 3rd and one show late November that I'll be submitting in December. But it's been really hard for me to get bookings for November and December since I work around my DH schedule and since he a retail manager his schedule is chaotic this time of year.

At the moment, I have none. I just made up my own Sell-A-Thon for my customers. My top 3 shows for December will earn extra gifts from me. Grand Prize: Woven round tray and Large round stone. Second Place: Set of 4 Dessert plates. Third place: Easy Accent Decorator. All of these I got for half price. I'm also letting the hostess from each show pick a gift out of my Hostess gift basket. In December only, it will be filled with things like cake mixes, beer bread mix, tea....etc. I will let you all know how it goes.

Truthfully, I only give out door prizes and wish I could afford bigger prizes. I treat my shows for the holidays just like all the other shows, but encourage themes to get the people in. Last year I only had an individual order and my own open house that was a disaster. HOWEVER, this year is a lot different! I have 3 shows for next month and haven't had my Nov. shows yet. I figured if I just keep up my excitement for PC and just have fun with my shows as I usually do, the shows will come. Don't get me wrong, I do work hard, but have fun too.

Your going to be great!

I have the first 12 days od December booked solid. I told people that December would be a great time to host a show because people will buy both for themselves and for gifts. I will be showing some gift ideas at my shows in December.

LUPE said:
I have the first 12 days od December booked solid. I told people that December would be a great time to host a show because people will buy both for themselves and for gifts. I will be showing some gift ideas at my shows in December.

That's awesome!! Congratulations and good luck on earning the new Spring products!

December is, depending on where you live, usually a difficult month but it is very possible to do well! My first year as a Consultant I had 6 shows (including my own Open House) and did good in December. The past 2 years have not been so good but this year is a different story for me. I have 5 Kitchen shows already lined up, 3 catalog shows and my Open House scheduled for the 3rd. I am working on more. I only work the first 2 weeks of December and then start back up on January 3rd. It's all in how you approach it. I really want to earn the NEW Spring/Summer 2006 products so that is my incentive to get the shows on my calendar. Let your customers know your GOALS as well. Utilize the Host bonuses and the Guest Specials. I try to focus on a Holiday theme for every show in December with a lot of gift ideas. Let your customers know what a great opportunity to purchase quality products for their friends and family that they can use and enjoy for a long time. "Shop from your seat and not your feet" I love that quote, don't know who thought of it but I use it a lot! Also offer Gift registries for your customers. I do have several a each year and it is a great way for Husbands and other family or friends to buy for someone, especially now with the 24/7 online ordering from our own websites. They get what they want and will love it! Hope this helped a bit. Good luck to you!

I have 1 show booked :) - still trying though

I have a big fat 0. :eek:
Actually I'm going on vacation and leaving on Wed. I won't be back until the 10th of Dec. and figure by that time most people are so busy with x-mas they won't have time for a show. This is actually my first Dec. as a consultant. I'm pretty bummed that december is the sell-a-thon to earn new products :(
I'm trying REAL hard to get my January month booked solid. I'm actually looking to double-book that month. I hear that's a great way to skyrocket your business.
Good Luck to everyone in December! :)

1st FR experience!Well my frist Fundrasier turned out pretty weak as far as sales. It was a very small turnout to begin with. Only 1 order for like $15. But at least I got out there and attempted to get my name out there for the start of my new business! I handed out 6 catalogs, 3 minis, a handful of recipe cards with my contact info. and a snack with my contact info. So I guess exposure is what I got. 1 person who checked maybe for hosting a show. So I guess that's better than none!

So next is my Grandopening sunday and I hope it is a good one! My first catalog show did about $200 and a pre-opening mommy and me show did $350. So I am crossing my fingers I get the sign on bonus deadline for 11-15-05! Got 5 more for this month, wish me luck! So far I'm really liking PC! I only hope it gets better and better! :D

1. How many bookings do you typically have for December?

The number of bookings we have for December can vary from year to year, but on average we have about 10-15 bookings for the month.

2. Are there any specific products that are popular for December bookings?

Yes, our holiday-themed products such as our festive bakeware and holiday gift sets tend to be very popular for December bookings.

3. How far in advance should I book a December party?

We recommend booking your December party at least 2-3 months in advance to ensure availability and ample time for planning.

4. Can I still book a December party if I don't have a large group?

Absolutely! We welcome parties of all sizes and can work with you to find a date and time that works best for your group.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for December bookings?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for December bookings. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • caitynsmom