• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long to Get Prev Mo's Special?

In summary, the latest date to submit a show and still qualify for the previous month's specials is the last day of that month. So, for example, if a show is submitted on October 31st, it will count towards October's specials. However, if it is submitted on November 1st, it will count towards November's specials.
pchefinski
what is the latest date you can submit a show in one month and have it still count for the previous month?

my sister had a show going that she started a couple weeks ago, but then my parents got into a car accident, and well, life has been an upheavel back home. she wanted to know if she submitted the orders in november, would she be able to get october's special--and how long she has to gather orders before she's unable to get oct's special.

You have until the end of Nov to submit an Oct show and still get the specials.

awesome! so if she actually did want the september specials, she could submit it by the 31st of oct and get those? that's nice!

Answered my question!Hello!
I was just about to post becuase I'm not done with my one Kitchen October show and my catalog show orders were mailed to me so I won't get them in by tonight.
I was worried that I HAD to get it submitted today.
I'm moving this week so i packed my recipe for success away.
I love this site!!!

Hi there,I'm so sorry to hear about your parents' car accident and the upheaval it has caused. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.To answer your question, the latest date you can submit a show in one month and have it still count for the previous month is the last day of that month. So for example, if your sister submits her show on October 31st, it will count towards October's special. However, if she submits it on November 1st, it will count towards November's special.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Take care.Best,

1. How long will the previous month's special be available?

The previous month's special will typically be available for the entire following month, unless it sells out before then.

2. Can I still order the previous month's special if it's not available online?

Yes, you can still order the previous month's special through a Pampered Chef consultant. They may have extra inventory or be able to place a special order for you.

3. Is the previous month's special available in all countries?

No, the availability of the previous month's special may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I use a coupon or discount on the previous month's special?

No, coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the previous month's special as it is already offered at a discounted price.

5. Can I exchange or return the previous month's special?

Yes, you can exchange or return the previous month's special within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies