• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Is the Monthly Special Valid?

In summary, for monthly specials, a show can be turned in from month A to the last day of month B. However, to be eligible for current month's host and guest specials, the show must be closed by the end of the month. This rule is especially important during the end/beginning of a selling season, as any items ordered may be discontinued or have price increases. Submitted shows must have a show date of the month for the specials to be in effect. It is always best to check the rules for any monthly incentives, as they may require shows to be held and submitted in a specific month to count.
jeanniec
How long is a monthly special valid on orders? How long after the month the special ran can we turn in a show with orders collected that month?

Lovely host situation here....

Thanks,

You can turn in a show from month A all the way through the last day of month B. However, a lot of our incentives are based on shows held in a specific month and submitted either by the end of that month or by the 5th of the next month. I tell all my hosts that they have to have the show closed by the end of the month to get the current month's host and guest specials. I usually do that on our first call. That way they have it in their head.

I THINK it is the end of the following month. I have seen thread on here about it before. I am sure someone else will come along and answer you for sure.

I tell all of my host up front to get the current month's special they HAVE to turn in their show by the last day of that month or they have to change it into the next months show. I never say there is extra days to submit it. That really cuts down on dragging the shows out! I have aonly had a problem one time and she like the next months' special, so, it was no problem.

I've had to speak to the home office about this once when I also had a lovely host situation and it took her TWO months to get her show closed (long story). The rule where a show has to be submitted by the end of the next month really only comes into play when it's the end/beginning of a selling season, like now. If you do a show in February, you will need to turn it in by the end of March IF any items ordered are either being discontinued or prices increasing. However, you can do a show in, say, April and not submit it until June. You just have to be sure it has a show date of April in order for the specials for that month to be in effect. The sales would then count for June, not April; however, always look at the rules for any monthly incentives. A lot of times the rule will be shows have to be HELD and SUBMITTED in a specific month to count for that particular incentive.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that monthly specials are typically valid for the entire month they are advertised in. However, it's always best to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for specific details on the current monthly special. As for turning in orders collected during the month the special ran, you usually have until the end of the following month to submit them. So for example, if the special ran in January, you would have until the end of February to turn in your orders. Hope that helps! Happy cooking!

Related to How Long Is the Monthly Special Valid?

1. How long is the monthly special valid for?

The monthly special is valid for the entire calendar month in which it is offered. For example, if the special is offered in the month of July, it will be valid from July 1st to July 31st.

2. Can I use the monthly special multiple times throughout the month?

Yes, you can take advantage of the monthly special as many times as you would like during the month. However, please note that the special is only available while supplies last.

3. Does the monthly special apply to all Pampered Chef products?

No, the monthly special is only valid for select products that are chosen by Pampered Chef. These products will be clearly marked as part of the monthly special promotion.

4. Can I combine the monthly special with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the monthly special cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, please refer to the specific terms and conditions of each promotion to see if they can be combined.

5. Can I still purchase the monthly special after the month has ended?

No, the monthly special is only available during the month in which it is offered. Once the month has ended, the special will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • angmillar