• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take a Kit to Arrive?

In summary, ShawnnaMichelle says that she is frustrated because her recruiter is still in Germany and she can't get supplies from her. She also says that she might change her SS1 to October if that is what she wants to do.
MichelleT
I signed the agreement on Wednesday, and my recruiter made my SS1 Sept. So I am itching to get my supplies to start getting my hostess packets out! Also, I'm asking so many questions here because I'm a little frustrated at my recruiter. I signed up under a friend of mine, and before I signed the agreement, she was talking to me pretty much everyday, and since I signed, I haven't talked to her at all! She's always busy, and when I ask a question, I get a one line email back saying, I'll have to ask the director. I realize that people can get busy, but part of me feels like she was just being nice to get me as a recruit. And it's probably just me being paranoid or something. I've spent the past two days on here downloading files that wonderful people have put up, and just have so many questions! Sorry, I had to vent.

dont worry about venting...we all need to do it at times. as for the kit...mine took about 5 days to get to me (maybe not that long..it got delivered on my back porch and i didnt know it was there). i think you can track it and see in consultants corner...someone correct me if i'm wrong. as for your recruitor if she is to busy to help a new recruit then i would go straight to my director. if they cant help see who is your upline director. plus there are tons of people on here willing to help with questions and ideas. dont be afraid to ask!!

I had a quick question...if you just signed up Wednesday, did you know that you could chose October as your SS1? You could still try to qualify by the end of September by submitting 4 shows or $1250 in sales. That would still get you the Roasting Pan, but it would give you some extra time to earn the bonus for SS1 because you would have September AND October as your SS1. Does that make sense? Would your recruiter give you some catalogs to put together some host packets before your kit gets there? That would allow you to get a jump on doing some catalog shows or getting host packets to Kitchen Show hosts in September. Just a suggestion! Good luck on building your business!

Thanks for the replies....no, I didn't know that I could choose Oct. as my SS1, I didn't know that there was a choice, she just told me that Sept was my month. Unfortunately, my recruiter is a friend that we were staioned with in Germany, and she is still there so I can't get supplies from her faster than I can get my kit. Also, that's where my director is too. I guess I'm just frustrated because since I signed my agreement, I am itching to get started and have a great SS1!

Oh I see! You definitely have a unique situation. You can talk to your recruiter about changing your SS1 to October, that way you have more time to earn the bonus. You should still try to qualify in September if you can because since you signed up Aug. 31st, you would earn the Roasting Pan. There is a way to change your first SS month with PC if you need to...just one time. And usually it's before you submit any shows.

Hopefully you will get your kit next week, although there is the Labor Day holiday. Where do you live? The closer you are the home office, the sooner you get shipments.

Okay, my suggestion is to call the Home Office. You can ask when your kit is being shipped. You can also ask how to change your starter month to October if that is what you want to do. Also, you need a hospitality director. Since your recruiter always needs to ask her director...which is fine, at least she admits she doesn't know the answer...perhaps you can call her/your director and talk to her. Ask her to find you a hospitality director in your area so you will have support and training. She will have to do that through the home office - I think. I don't have any recruits, so if I recruited anyone I would definately be relying on my hospitality director to help me. Don't get discouraged. Your recruiter may be feeling a little overwhelmed.

Shawnna

Michelle,
You can download outside order forms from the Pampered Chef website, and you can encourage your hosts/customers to look at the products online, until you can get some catalogs.
Good luck!

We're staioned in Oklahoma City. The home office is closed on weekends and holidays though, right? Also Becky, thanks for replying to my fundraiser question in the other thread.

Changing SS1You can still change your SS1 to October. I changed mine after I signed up. I would get on Consultant's Corner and contact Field Services and get it changed. I signed a recruit on Wednesday as well and I made sure that she chose Oct instead of Sept so that she would have plenty of time to get organized and slowly get her business off the ground and not have to rush around too quickly!!!

Thanks Donna. I think that maybe the reason why my recruiter wanted my SS1 to be Sept is because she wants me to be able to get the roasting pan...but I'm not sure that I want to try and stress myself out more this month by trying to get all four shows done! I'll prob end up changing my SS1 to Oct.

You can still the pan with October as your SS1 if you work hard. The way I explained it to my recruit is that this way it will basically give you 1 month to work on the pan and the plus bonuses and then to use October as your month to concentrate on your SS1 bonues.

Michelle,
I live in Pauls Valley, about one hour south of you. Do you want to meet someplace in between and get some catalogs? I'd recommend going ahead and getting 4 or 5 shows set for Sept. Yes, you'll be in a whirl, but it's SO exciting! And you surely don't want to miss out on that roaster!!!

Call me at 405-238-3549.

MichelleT said:
We're staioned in Oklahoma City. The home office is closed on weekends and holidays though, right? Also Becky, thanks for replying to my fundraiser question in the other thread.
Yep, the soonest you can call is TUesday, but that's still plenty of time to change it. :)

One more question, or two! If I ask the home office for a hospitality director, what does that mean? Will it be just as if they were my original director? When I was thinking of signing up, I went on the website and requested the info, and received a packet from a lady here in town. I'm guessing she was the closest director to me? So is it likely that she would be my hospitality director? Should I call her now and ask the questions that I have, or would it be more polite to wait until I'm assigned to someone?

Thanks

1. How long does it typically take for a kit to arrive after placing an order?

Our standard shipping time for kits is 3-5 business days from the date of purchase. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

2. Can I track the shipment of my kit?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your kit has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. Are there any expedited shipping options available for kits?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to arrange for expedited shipping.

4. What if I need my kit by a specific date?

If you require your kit by a specific date, please contact our customer service team before placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request and provide you with an estimated delivery date.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my kit after placing an order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your kit, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to update the shipping address if your kit has not yet been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefcharity