• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long do I have to wait and do I need to pay for the Pampered Chef website?

In summary, you can get a website right away, but individual ordering is not available until you are qualified. The website costs $42 for 6 months or $72 for a year. It is recommended to set up shows on your website to get outside orders. You can also use the website to send email invitations and create wish lists for hosts. The website can be activated quickly and can be used for a Mystery Host online show. You can take show orders online, but not individual orders until you are qualified. Some people sign up for 6 months to start and then switch to a year later on.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I was told that I would have to wait 6 months before I can have a website and I was just wondering if this was true or not. Also do you have to pay for the website? TIA
Terra

You can get one now, but the registry and individual ordering doesn't work until you are qualified. It is $42 if you pay every 6 months or $72 if you pay every year.

Ok thanks I was wondering :)

That's great to know...I'll wait to get one when I'm qualified.

Don't wait!!!! You can still set up all your shows on your website now and have all those guests order online if they can't come. It's the easiest way to get outside orders and it really adds up!

Plus, you hosts can make their wish list and send evites through your site.

It is WELLLLLLLL worth the $$$ to me. I've been in this almost 2 years and have only gotten ONE individual order not connect to a show (or not from a family member). The individual ordering thing is not enough of a perk to wait to get your site for it, IMHO.

DebbieJ said:
Plus, you hosts can make their wish list and send evites through your site.
FYI- "evite" is a specific brand of email invitations. We are not supposed to use that word for our email invitations that are available through our PWS.

chefann said:
FYI- "evite" is a specific brand of email invitations. We are not supposed to use that word for our email invitations that are available through our PWS.
Oops--my bad!

Email invitations it is!

Ok, based on the above...I can get a website right away and have people order online when tied to a show just not individual orders until qualified - correct?

I'm thinking of doing a Mystery Host online show with people at work as my first show still this month, then start with the home shows in March...and that would be dependent on when I can get the website.

How soon is it activated?

janetupnorth said:
Ok, based on the above...I can get a website right away and have people order online when tied to a show just not individual orders until qualified - correct?
YES! I have an online shoe every month where I am the host. Customers can just enter my name to order. I tell themI'll tack it on to a show to save them shipping.
janetupnorth said:
I'm thinking of doing a Mystery Host online show with people at work as my first show still this month, then start with the home shows in March...and that would be dependent on when I can get the website. How soon is it activated?
It happens quickly. You could be up and running on Monday.

Thank you.

I have to wait 'til mid-week to process my agreement (you know, bills to pay, etc.)...waiting on tax refund to get started. But good to know I can get it and turn it around that fast! I'm anxious to see how this Online Mystery Host Party works for me...I originally thought of doing it in March but am moving it to February. ...made a nice flyer in Powerpoint...anxious to see and get some starting sales.

You can take show orders online but not individal orders - I wasn't sure if the biz was going to work for me so I signed up for 6 months to start out. Things were going great so in the future I will be signing up for a year at a ime

janetupnorth said:
Thank you.

I have to wait 'til mid-week to process my agreement (you know, bills to pay, etc.)...waiting on tax refund to get started. But good to know I can get it and turn it around that fast! I'm anxious to see how this Online Mystery Host Party works for me...I originally thought of doing it in March but am moving it to February. ...made a nice flyer in Powerpoint...anxious to see and get some starting sales.
You're very welcome! AND Welcome to the biz!

Related to How long do I have to wait and do I need to pay for the Pampered Chef website?

1. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef website, simply browse through the products and add the items you wish to purchase to your online shopping cart. Then, proceed to the checkout page and follow the prompts to complete your order. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing an order.

2. Can I track my order on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track your order on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. Here, you will be able to view the status of your order and any tracking information once your order has shipped.

3. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on the website by selecting the "Join Us" option. You will then be prompted to fill out an application and choose a starter kit. Once approved, you will have access to training materials and support to help you get started.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available on the Pampered Chef website. These can include discounts on specific products, free shipping offers, or special bundle deals. You can also check with your consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

5. How can I find a consultant in my area?

You can find a consultant in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your zip code or city/state and a list of consultants near you will be provided. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in finding a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • stephlucas